5~ A slap

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

Ragini's eyes filled up and she ran inside the particular house.

" Baba."

She whispered and her family looked at her. Their own eyes turned glossy. Rajesh spread his arms wide for his daughter who ran and threw herself in his safe arms. She sobbed, hiding her face against his chest.

She missed them. She was feeling so scared with so many unknown people around her. Rajesh tightens his hold, afraid that if he leaves her someone might take her away from him again.

" Ragini.."

Ragini broke the hug hearing her mother's sweet voice.

" Maa."

She hugged her mother tightly.

" Didi.."

She chuckled when her younger brother hugged her from behind. Rajesh smiled. Ritima broke the hug and pecked her daughter's face.

" I was so scared, beta. You are okay na? Nobody hurts you na?"

Ragini wiped her tears and hugged her mother again.

" I was so scared, maa."

Ragini mumbled. She suddenly broke the hug and said to her family.

" Le..let's leave. These people are dangerous."

Rajesh's smile slowly faded away and gaze got disappointed.

" Papa.."

Ragini went to her father.

" Did he do something?"

She asked with a fearful tone.

Rudraksh took a seat beside his brother. He looks around the garden of the house in which Ragini's parents are staying from last night.

" So? How did it go?"

Vidyut, who was staring at a particular tree, spoke and chose to tell his brother how his conversation went with Ragini's parents.

" I came and as you know usually parents look scared if they get to see the kidnapper of their child. But they..uhm, her father got angry. It was okay. I was ready to bear his anger just because he is her father or else-"

" Yeah, you shoot the person to death who speaks in a high tone with you."

Rudraksh interrupted him. Vidyut nodded and continued.

" Okay, so it went on for a few minutes. They asked about her and I told them she is alright and on the way to meet them."

Rudraksh hummed.

" Yesterday, you announced your marriage. Are you letting bhabhi go now? Whom will you marry then?"

Vidyut passed him a bombastic side eye.