15~ Jealousy at its peak

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

Ragini refrained herself from getting crazy seeing Mitali Tushar Raisinghani. She is the icon. She is the inspiration. She is the leading designer of the fashion industry, presenting clothes in the most unique and beautiful way possible.

Vidyut is welcoming them.

Them?

Mitali, a young lady and Aaditya.

Vidyut asked her if she wanted his presence or not. Honestly, she wanted to talk to him, so she told Vidyut that he could come. They all looked at her and she blinked twice, suddenly feeling small by their intense stares.

Shrugging everything off, she walked toward them. She crouched down to touch Mital's feet.

Mitali smiled and touched her head.

" God bless you, Daughter."

Ragini stood straight and smiled, staring at Mitali. Oh! How badly she wanted to meet her but could never find any opportunity.

Vidyut thinned his eyebrows as he found Ragini staring at Mitali for too long with a cheeky smile on lips.

" Uhm,"

He grabbed her hand.

" She is Nikita. My mother's daughter."

Ragini glanced at Nikita and smiled, which Nikita reciprocated with a forced smile.

" And he-"

Vidyut clicked his tongue while Ragini looked at Aaditya. Her smile vanished while Aaditya smirked at Vidyut who was almost glaring at him.

" L..let's get inside."

Mitali said, making the young men break their eye contact. They all sat down on the couch, in the living room.

Two maids came with 3 glasses of water and sweets on the tray. They put it on the table in between them.

" This is for you, Ragini."

Mitali forwards two medium sized paper bags and one small toward her. She hesitantly took it.

" This is absolutely free."

She passed Vidyut glare who whispered the above sentence near her ear. Mitali chuckled as she was able to hear him. Vidyut laughed and Ragini couldn't help but to smile seeing Mitali.

Vidyut placed his leg on the knee of another and leaned his back on the couch. He furrowed as he caught the sight of Aaditya's stare on him and Ragini. He was clearly looking bothered, seeing her with them.

Now, it was Vidyut's time to smirk. He spread his one arm on the high edge of the couch, behind Ragini and shifted a little closer to her.

Aaditya looked at him with a not-so-pleasant look and his smirk just grew wide. Nikita rolled her eyes, finding the duo childish.