7~ Ready for marriage

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

It's been 5 days since Vidyut is stubbornly staying in the garden and 4 days when Singh witnessed the first kill from his hand. It was some intruder whom Vidyut caught with his eagle eyes. That person had his gun aimed at Ragini, of course his main aim was Vidyut but Ragini was blocking him.

Vidyut's men took care of his body. Rajesh's hate for Vidyut grew more and the fact that he is unable to do anything, made him frustrated. He has law under his shoes. He can easily shut their mouth with his money. Rajesh can't win against him with the help of any police.

Vidyut is still sleeping on a bench while Ritima is giving him food as humanity. Rakshit talked to him secretly but his sister would catch him every time and scold him. Vidyut loves seeing her angry.

She looks his when she is furious.

" That's not how it works, Ritima."

Rajesh said frustratedly. Ragini leaned her back against the door of her room, listening to her parent's conversation. Rakshit is sleeping soundlessly.

" Did you see how Ragini could have died that day? It will happen to her frequently if she marries him. Danger will be lurking in the dark for her. Our daughter is not made for these shits, Ritima. Try to understand."

Rajesh lashes out in anger because his wife somehow has grown a little soft corner for that man.

" But he saved her. He did not let anything happen to her. He promised."

Ritima's tone was low and defeated, like she just wanted to accept all this.

" No. Just a big No! I keep these types of promises under my foot."

Rajesh snapped back.

" Don't you remember yesterday's incident?"

Ritima said.

Vidyut's enemies have managed to gather information about his personal life. They know a girl named Ragini is making him do things he could never do. To bring him down, they've decided to harm her. Vidyut was out for a while- not so far. He was on the way when he saw a man disguised as a guard going near Ragini, who was in the garden at that time.

He had intentions to harm her. Half of his guards were gone out for some work while the rest were keeping eyes and failed to notice enemy presence.

How could he let a single scratch form on Ragini?

Rest is known by his enemies what he does when someone tries to harm his loved ones. Ragini is his heartbeat. She is his.

Her parents came in no time when the man held a dagger against her neck. Ragini was scared and tears streamed down from her eyes.

The man was about to say something when a gunshot was heard and he was on knees the next second. Vidyut shot his thigh. Ragini went to her father while Vidyut snatched the same dagger and stabbed his stomach.