28~ Innocent seductress

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

Vidyut pinched the bridge of his nose then spoke, " What is your problem?"

Ratan scoffed, " You were staying with that woman in Italy? Have you forgotten what she has done to our family? She is nothing but an ugly stain to Jaisingh's."

Vidyut's expression stiffened, anger rushed down to his spine as Ratan spatted disgustful words for his mother.

" There is no destroyer of Jaisingh other than you and your freaking family."

" Keep your tone low, young man." Ratan ordered in a low and demanding tone but Vidyut kept his gaze straight on his face.

" Vidyut, we want you to-"

" I have decided," Vidyut did not let his grandfather complete his sentence.

" What?" Ratan asked with a pissed off expression.

" I am not going to work for you anymore. I have had enough of ' Vidyut this', ' Vidyut that'. I have life outside your shitty world and a family to run."

Vidyut declared and stood up to leave. He was forced to halt on his step when Ratan spoke out of blue,

" Oh? Family? That illegitimate child and your wife are your family now?"

Vidyut turned around and stared at Ratan with knitted eyebrows.

Ratan smirked and glanced at Kamini who just reached downstairs. He looked back at Vidyut and spoke further, " Should I tell Rudraksh the truth of his existence? The poor guy will be more broken than ever before. Do you want this?"

Vidyut fisted his hand. A thought of slitting his throat rang into his mind but he stayed still. His anger was suppressed by Ratan's wicked tactic.

" Just a phone call and a few papers, Vidyut and you'll lose one member of your small family," Ratan chuckled humorously.

Vidyut looked at Kamini to receive any reaction from her but all he got was her disgusting smile. He forgot for a second that she never loved her own son.

" Listen to your father, Vidyut. It would be better for you," Kamini said.

Vidyut ignored her and asked, " Is Rudra not your son? Didn't you ever feel a motherly instinct toward him? How can you be so heartless?"

Kamini rolled her eyes, " He is nothing but a useless proof of his cheater father."

Vidyut clenched his jaw, " Dare to call my brother useless again and I'll cut your tongue."

" VIDYUT!" Ratan said loudly while Vidyut showed his palm to him.

" Keep your tone low, Mr. Jaisingh. I know very perfectly who cheated on whom. Don't force me to reveal the black secrets of your wife or ex-mistress. And, if any of you utter a word to my brother, I won't wait a second to destroy you all."