26~ Farmhouse

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

Ragini caresses Blaze's forehead with a smile on lips. Blaze is a handsome horse with chestnut bay or sorrel colour as he has a reddish body.

Vidyut brought her to the farmhouse in the morning which was not so far. Blaze recognized him and ran to him. She was afraid of him initially but Vidyut introduced her to him. Blaze liked her instantly.

" Let's go."

Vidyut said and pecked Blaze's crest then sat on his back.

" Come.."

He forward his hand at Ragini.

" Without a harness?" she asked, hesitant to ride the horse without safety.

" Just come, Angel. I am here."

Showing full faith in him, she grabbed his hand and he pulled her up making her sit in front of him, on Blaze's back.

" mio caro, blaze. Assicurati di non spaventare il mio angelo."

( My dear, Blaze. Make sure you don't scare my Angel.)

Blaze neigh while Ragini thinned her eyebrows.

" Did you tell him to scare me? Or throw me on the ground?" she asked suspiciously.

Vidyut laughed, " Absolutely."

She looked in front when Blaze started walking slowly initially.

" Vieni prima della notte," Jennifer screamed from the gate of farmhouse.

( Come before the night.)

" OKAY!" Vidyut screamed back and Blaze neigh loudly. Ragini chuckled and caressed his hair.

" Portaci nel nostro posto preferito." Vidyut said to Blaze who obeyed.

( Take us to our favourite place.)

Vidyut then gripped her waist and turned her around in swift motion. She gasped as she felt like falling on the ground for a second. She was not facing him.

" What the hell?"

She grabbed his shoulders tightly.

" Hold me tightly. Blaze will speed up now."

" What- OH MY GOD!"

She clutched him tightly, her eyes closed as she hid her face in his chest, her hands wrapped around his torso when Blaze suddenly increased his speed. He laughed and encircled one arm around her to keep her in place.

She felt terrified initially but slowly got used to the speed Blaze is using. She opened her eyes and looked around.

Cold wind passed by them, her hair fluttered in the air and a smile started forming on her lips.