3~ Terrifying encounter

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

Ragini's stomach gurgled out of hunger. It's past 7 PM and he has not shown up since then. Her food is placed on the bed, untouched. She gulped looking at it. Her body is asking for food but she has decided not to eat a single rice and drink water in his house.

She looks around this huge room which screams nothing but royalty. The decorations are beautiful. Every single piece reflected royalty and richness. The room is well designed and cleaned.

She sighed,

The bigger the room, the more she is feeling stuffed. There is no way out of this room. This feels like nothing but hell to her.

She wants to go.

She needs to find a way for that.

She tried getting down from bed but just then someone came into the room. Her breath hitched as she thought it was him but she was wrong, it was a maid this time.

" You did not eat your food, mam?"

The maid asked.

Ragini blinked her eyes and glanced at another plate of food in her hands. The maid walked forward and put the plate on the bed.

" Please have it, mam. Kunwar-sa ordered us strictly that the plate should be empty."

Ragini stood up.

" Help me."

The maid thinned her eyebrows and felt her heart clenching as she saw her glossy eyes.

" Please help me. I need to go back. My family is waiting for me. At.. At Least give me your mobile so that I can contact them. Please, I beg you."

The maid felt bad for her. Ragini felt disappointed when the maid looked down.

" I..I won't tell him anything, I promise. Just help me please."

Ragini tried her best to make her understand but everything went in vain. The maid left the room and didn't forget to lock the door. Ragini sighed heavily.

" Kya karu ab main?"

( What should I do?)

She looked around the room. She walked to the window and looked down. It would be useless thinking about jumping from here. There are so many guards outside. They will catch her in no second.

Her eyes caught the sight of a big photo on the wall. It was a sword that looked royal. The painting is covering almost the whole part of the wall. She walked toward it and stared at her for some good seconds.

" Can it be a secret door?"

She tried moving the painting but it was heavy and didn't move even an inch. She sighed at herself. That was stupid to think.