18~ To the Italy

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

" Ragini!!!"

She plugged her ears and closed her eyes tightly as soon as Vidyut screamed from the bathroom.

A minute later, he came out of the bathroom with a wet face and a line of anger on forehead. She chewed her lower lip to suppress her laugh.

" You are being too naughty nowadays."

He said and grabbed a towel from the couch. She bit her tongue, sat comfortably and put the pillow on her lap.

" How was that?" she teased him.

He sighed and walked toward the mirror. His face was clean, fortunately. He had to rub face-wash twice to clean marks she made on his face with her red and pink lipstick.

" That was your punishment."

Ragini said and he turned to her.

" Kis baat ki sazaa, batane ka kasht karengi aap rani-saheba?"

( Will you care to explain, your highness?)

She hummed, "Jo aap mujh ko hukum dete rahte hain jab dekho tab."

( Because you always order me around.)

He scoffed. She still meets Aaditya and that pain in his ass never leaves a chance to tease him by being overly friendly with her. Maybe, it's normal for them but he cannot stand quietly. Because of this reason, he sometimes loses his cool and orders her.

She got down from bed and tucked the strand of her hair behind the ear. His eyes followed her as she came toward the dressing table and took bangles from the bangle stand.

He licked his lower lip slightly and his eyes fluttered down to her bare waist. He gulped down his own saliva.

Only he knows how he takes care of his dignity down there seeing her 24/7 in front of his eyes.

He took bangles from her and sat on the stool. She let him clad her wrist with bangles which he did with care and so gently.

She nearly gasped when he pulled her over his lap after he was done adoring her wrist with bangles. He planted a kiss on the back of her hand.

" You are freaking gorgeous, Angel. How do I tell you."

He mumbled and caressed his kiss to her wrist.

" I know."

He chuckled, expecting the above reply from her. He intertwined his fingers with her and looked at her face.

" How long have we been married?"

She furrowed, " Almost.... 2 months? Why?"

He smiled and palmed her cheek with other hand.