19~ An unexpected arrival

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

Italy, officially the Italian Republic, is a country in Southern and Western Europe. It is located on a peninsula that extends into the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, with the Alps on its northern land border, as well as islands, notably Sicily and Sardinia.

From historical monuments, creamy gelato, art, sculptures, coastline and cities to sports cars and pizza, Italy is famous for a lot! There's endless natural beauty, organic produce, clear Mediterranean waters and 47 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.

It was around 4 Am when they reached their destination.

" Who's that?"

Ragini whispered to Nikita, staring at Aaditya who was talking to an foreign man.

" Bhai's man. He must have brought exchanged currency with him and a new sim card.... things like this."

Ragini nodded, taking the information. She wondered how her husband would be managing all alone.

" Let's go. Antonio will take us."

Antonio, his man.

Nikita and Ragini are seated in the back seat of the car. Antonio put their luggages on the trunk of his car then took a seat in the driver 's seat. He ignited the engine and drove away from there.

Ragini turns off the aeroplane mode of her mobile. Her device vibrated with many notifications. 10 missed calls from Vidyut, 30 from Rudraksh, messages from Kartik and more social media notifications.

She bit her lower lip.

" It must be 7 there. I guess they got to know about your absence."

Nikita said, while sitting beside her.

" Make a phone call."

Aaditya said, seated on the passenger seat and handed his phone to her.

" But, what will I say?" she asked hesitantly.

" Com'on Ragini, you were not this scared before."

" Shut up, okay!"

He chuckled while she sighed and called Rudraksh first. She could hear one ring and he picked up the call.

" Who's this?"

" It's me Ragini." she replied.

Silence spread between them for 5 seconds and she parted her mouth to speak but Rudraksh chose to attack her with his questions. She could hear the voice of Kartik, who told him to put the call on speaker.

" Oh God! Bhabhi, where are you? I came home at 4 but you weren't here. Bhai is getting suspicious even though I've told him you are asleep. He wants to talk to you. Why did you call with this foreign number? Are you at Raisinghani's mansion? Should I come to pick you up-"