24~ Sweet pleasure

Mature content ahead

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

Vidyut clicked his tongue as her words replayed in his brain.

I free you from the title of my husband.

The audacity of this woman-

His gaze shamelessly rolled down to her waist as she took an appealing walk toward the shower. He despises his shirt the most right now.

She turned to him, stared at him with a not-so innocent gaze.

" Sharam nahi aati? Bahar jaaiye."

( Aren't you ashamed? Get out.)

But he did not obey her, stare at her profoundly. His eyebrows creaked together as he caught the sight of a smirk on her lips.

She bit the corner of her lips and faced her back at him. He sucked his own breath as soon as she turned ON the shower, letting the water drench her body.

Okay!

He despises water, as well.

He, so want to roam his hand on her smooth delicate body but she will throw the promise of consent straight at his face. His hand fisted while she enjoyed tormenting her husband.

He did not know that he would have to pay such a huge price for ignoring her.

Isn't it unfair to him? He is forced- not forced actually. His wife has left him helpless, leaving no way inside and outside while flaunting her diving body in front of his naked eyes.

Her finger ran into her hair as she pushed her hair back. His eyes fell on her lips then down to her throat as she gulped a little. Don't know if she is being painfully slow or it's just him who is fantasising her movements like this.

His eyes widened slowly when she undoed a few upper buttons of shirt before slipping her hands under the white fabric and moving them behind.

She knows what she is doing and it's a fucking turn-on for him. He gulped down his saliva when she removed her bra and threw it on the floor.

She turned her head to his direction and smirked. His gaze flutters up and down to her body. The shirt is sticking to her like a second skin and not leaving a chance to showcase her exquisite body.

His eyes darkened and he mumbled, " Fuck the consent."

Ragini felt herself pinned against the wall and his lips crashing on her. She knew she was playing with fire and it would lead to this only. She was inviting her Goddamn husband whom she freed her as the title a few minutes ago.

She also knew if he would come, grab her, then kiss her roughly then she ain't going to deny.

Still, she chose to give it a try.