8~ Entered the world of Jaisinghs

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

●───── ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ ─────●

Rajesh looks around the haveli he is stepping after many years. It still looks beautiful as it was before. The enchanting beauty is still sparkling in every corner of haveli.

Only if people living here would be as beautiful as this haveli.

Anyway!

Ragini looks at his hand which he forwards to her to accept and come out. Pushing his hand softly away, she got down from the car and went to her father.

Vidyut smiled and tucked his hands in his pants pocket.

" Let's go."

He said to the Singh family and started taking them inside the haveli.

Ragini held father's hand who smiled and grasped her hand in a protective grip.

Whole Jaisingh family was present to welcome the Singh family. As Rajesh expected, they looked amused seeing him again at their doorstep.

After all, he has snatched the sleep of Ratan Jaisingh and made him helpless in a single night.

Ratan smiled, sarcasm was buried in his smile as he walked to Rajesh.

" Long time no see."

Rajesh smiled and looked at his daughter who was already confused.

" Ragini, take Rakshit somewhere else."

Ragini furrowed her eyebrows but obeyed her father. Rakshit went to his sister. This time, Kartik escorted them to a room.

Vidyut stood beside Rudraksh and looked at his father, having conversation with Rajesh who once used to be his right hand.

" Even I didn't expect we would meet anytime soon."

Rajesh then glanced at his wife and spoke looking at Ratan.

" Let the bygones be bygones. Leave the old rivalry. You took your revenge. It ended there-"

" No it did not."

Ratan cut him off in the middle. His expression turned harsh.

" I took my revenge on him but not on you. I forgot to cut the hands of someone who was the main culprit."

Rajesh sighed and crossed his hands behind the back.

" Your son wants to marry my daughter. Let the new relation form. Don't repeat the past. Or I will again include myself but this time, for my daughter."

Ratan scoffed.

" It's my bad luck that I do not reject my son's wishes or you wouldn't step in this haveli today."

Rajesh smiled.

" I hope you won't look down on my daughter."

Ratan turned his back and looked at his wife.