Special Chapter: The Search

(Author's Note): I'm gonna be splitting the episode Multiplication a bit because the events of Destruction and the Paris special take place in between that time. This is where the first musical moment of this Season happens, and it's a song from the Music Freaks by RosyClozy. 

The Prizmaltorchs, Ladybug, Cat Noir and Everis Lecrin exited the burrow after their battle with Monarch with his new powers. Ladybug then turned her yoyo into a phone and pulled up the news broadcast.

(Author's Note): This is Everis in his soldiersuit and the gun he has is a variant of a variablewispon from the IDW comics

Monarch: (in the news report) People of Paris! I am Monarch, more powerful than ever! From now on I will be attacking you tirelessly! Unless someone brings me all three pieces of Gimmi...

Clara: (in the news report, from a helicopter) The main question on everyone's lips: how did Monarch manage to get his hands on the miraculous Prizmaltorch and Ladybug were supposed to protect?

The news report then played a bird's eye view recording of a scene from "Strikeback", where all the Miraculous heroes were running on the rooftops. Ladybug paused the video and zooms in on Flairmidable.

Ladybug: I thought the holder of the Dog Miraculous was Adrien Agreste. You know who I'm talking about?

Everis: Who doesn't.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic) then pulled out his sword and turned it into sword mode to pull up the Wikipage of Felix.

Prizmaltorch: Well, it turns out Flairmidable wasn't Adrien Agreste, but Ladybug didn't know that, and she mistakenly gave the Miraculous to his cousin, Félix. He looks so much like him, he passed himself off as Adrien.

Cat Noir: So that's how he stole the Miraculous from you.

Ladybug: Yes, and now Monarch has them.

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): In that case, they both made a mistake, because that proves the two of them are linked somehow.

Ladybug: We have to hunt down Félix. Let's switch to hyper speed.

Prizmaltorch(Quantic): Chibi Prizmaltorch, do you have a flight mode?

Prizmaltorch(Chibi): Yep! I have rocket boots and a space helmet.

Everis: And I also have a jet pack attached to a space helmet.