♥♥♥ Chase Davenport X Diana: Silent Tears and Unspoken Fears ♥♥♥

INT. DAVENPORT TOWER - LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

The living room is dimly lit. Chase Davenport sits on the couch, his expression stern as he waits. The front door opens, and Diana quietly enters. She stops abruptly, seeing Chase's stern look.

Chase: You're late, Diana. I thought we agreed on a curfew.

Diana looks at him, her eyes red and puffy from crying. Chase's expression softens, concern replacing his earlier annoyance.

Chase: Hey, what's wrong?

Diana hesitates, then pulls out her phone and hands it to Chase. He reads the message, his face darkening with anger.

Chase: (This isn't right.) Who sent this to you?

Diana: (Muttering) Jessica. She's... she's my best friend's girlfriend.

Chase stands up, pacing the room, visibly angry.

Chase: How could someone be so cruel? Does your friend know about this?

Diana: No. He has no idea. I was going to tell him the next time I see him.

Chase: You shouldn't have to deal with this alone, Diana. No one should pressure you to cut ties with your best friend. Especially not like this.

Diana sits down on the couch, looking exhausted and defeated.

Diana: I don't know what to do, Chase. If I tell him, it might ruin their relationship. But if I don't...

Chase: (Sitting beside her) You need to tell him. He deserves to know what kind of person Jessica really is. And you deserve to have friends who don't put you in such a terrible position.

Diana: But what if he sides with her?

Chase: (Supportively) Then he wasn't really your friend to begin with. But I have a feeling he'll understand. You just have to be honest.

Diana nods, wiping away a tear. She hesitates, then looks up at Chase, her voice trembling.

Diana: Chase, I really need a hug right now. I hope you won't turn me down... I just really need someone to help me calm down.

Chase's expression softens even more, and he opens his arms.

Chase: Of course, Diana. Come here.

Diana moves into his embrace, and Chase hugs her tightly, offering the comfort and support she desperately needs. She buries her face in his shoulder, feeling the tension slowly ease away.

Diana: (Whispering) Thank you, Chase. I really needed this.

Chase: (Murmuring) Anytime, Diana. You're not alone in this. We'll get through it together.

They stay like that for a while, the room filled with a sense of solace and understanding.