♥♥♥ Chase Davenport X Diana: My Father's Assistant ♥♥♥ ***SMUT***

Chase, Adam, Bree, and Leo enter the lab and find Donald Davenport, who they call Mr. Davenport, working on an invention with a teenage girl named Diana.

Chase: 'Diana! I can't believe it. It's been so long since we've seen each other.'

Bree: 'Guys, this is Diana. She's our friend who has helped us out so many times when we've glitched.'

Adam: 'Nice to meet you, Diana.'

Leo: 'Yeah, I've never met you before. I'm Leo, the step brother.'

Diana: 'Nice to meet you, Leo. I've heard a lot about you.'

Chase goes over to Diana and hugs her from behind.

Chase: (whispering in her ear) 'I've missed you so much, Diana.'

Diana turns around and looks at Chase.

Diana: 'I dare you to say that again, Chase Davenport.'

Chase: 'I've missed you so much, Diana.'

Diana: (grabs his hand and pulls him into the elevator) 'Come with me, Chase.'

The elevator door closes and they go up to Diana's room. Once they're inside, Diana locks the door and pushes Chase onto the bed. She climbs on top of him and presses her lips to his. They start to remove each other's shirts and Chase begins to suck on Diana's breasts.

Diana: 'I love you, Chase.'

Chase: (moaning) 'I love you too, Diana.'

Diana: 'What about the risk?'

Chase: 'I don't care. I want to make you mine, Diana. I want to get you pregnant.'

Chase begins to fill Diana's womb with his seed several times and they continue to kiss passionately.

Meanwhile, Eddie appears on the screen.

Eddie: (to the viewers) 'Hey there, it's your boy Eddie. Just wanted to let you know that Diana has blocked me from her room. And it looks like Adam and Bree are betting on when Chase is going to become a father. Leo is trying to get in on the action, saying he likes Diana too. But Mr. Davenport has the final say.'

Mr. Davenport: 'Chase and Diana have always had a special bond. They have a deep connection and I trust them both to make the right decisions. As for getting pregnant, that is a personal decision that they will have to make together.'

The scene ends with Chase and Diana continuing to kiss passionately on the bed.