♥♥♥ Chase Davenport X Diana: Hero Of My Heart ♥♥♥

Chase Davenport sat at his desk, pouring over the latest batch of reports from his students at the Bionic Academy. As the head mentor, it was his job to ensure that everything ran smoothly and that the students were progressing in their studies. He was particularly proud of his best student, Diana, who always excelled in her work and showed great potential.

But as he reviewed her latest report, something caught his eye. There was a decree in her writing, a pattern that was all too familiar. Chase narrowed his eyes, flipping back through the pages, before pulling out several other reports from his students.

As he compared them, his heart sank. The writing on all of them matched Diana's, right down to the small quirks and idiosyncrasies that made her handwriting so distinct.

Just then, Adam and Leo, his older brother and stepbrother, walked into the room, deep in conversation.

'I don't know what it is about her,' Adam was saying, 'but every guy on the island wants to date Diana. It's like she's some kind of bionic goddess.'

'And it's not just her looks, either,' Leo chimed in. 'Some of them are after her for her brains, too. They want her to do their work for them.'

Chase's grip tightened on the reports as he listened to his brothers. He had always known that Diana was special, but hearing her reduced to an object of desire like this made his blood boil.

Without a word, he got up from his desk and strode past Adam and Leo, making his way to the cafeteria where he knew Diana often spent her free time with Bree.

He found her easily enough, sitting at a table with a steaming cup of coffee in front of her. Without a word, he swept her up into his arms, bridal style, and carried her out of the room.

'Chase, what are you doing?' Diana protested, but there was a note of amusement in her voice. 'Put me down!'

'Not yet,' Chase replied, his eyes blazing with determination. 'I need to talk to you. Alone.'

He carried her to the mentor area, setting her down gently on the sofa before dropping to his knees before her.

'Diana,' he began, pulling the reports out of his pocket and laying them on the table in front of her. 'I need to ask you about these.'

Diana's eyes widened as she looked at the reports, her face paling.

'I can explain,' she stammered, but Chase cut her off.

'I don't want excuses, Diana,' he said, his voice firm. 'I want to know why you felt the need to do this. Why you felt the need to do other people's work for them.'

Diana looked down at her hands, her shoulders slumping.

'It's because of a student,' she said softly. 'He was... forceful. He would kiss me sometimes, without my consent. I didn't know what to do, so I just... did his work for him. I thought it would make him leave me alone.'

Chase's heart ached for Diana, knowing how difficult it must have been for her to deal with this on her own.

Without a word, he leaned forward, pressing his lips to hers in a gentle kiss. Diana kissed him back, her arms snaking around his neck as she melted into the embrace.

When they finally broke apart, Chase looked up at her, his eyes filled with determination.

'You don't have to worry about him anymore, Diana,' he said, his voice firm. 'I won't let anyone hurt you. I'll be with you 24/7, and no one else will even come near you.'

Diana smiled, her eyes shining with gratitude.

'I love you, Chase,' she said softly, her voice filled with emotion.

Chase's heart swelled with love for Diana, knowing that he would do anything to protect her and keep her safe.

'I love you too, Diana. More than anything else in the world.'