Chapter 4:

Count Dookie

You had just sent a message to your Boss, explaining your findings - of course, you lied here and there about the reasons why Jango was still alive and breathing - as you saw in the distance the Jedi Master being captured - well, fuck

You were going to roam the palace, looking for said bounty hunter, but you couldn't do that at this point. Therefore you hid and did what you do best, record.

"The Republic is under the control of the Dark Lord of the Sith."

"The dark side of the Force has clouded the Jedi's vision."

"Darth Sidious controls the Senate."

Count Dooku's words echoed in your head like a blaster shot that reflected on the walls. How does he know this? Is it true? Does he know who Sidious is? How?

As the Count left, you came out of the air vent and went to the control pad in the back.

"Who are you?" The Jedi asked, not being able to recognize you with your tattered scarf obscuring your face.

You let the hood fall and smirked his way, "Hello there, Master Kenobi."

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He appeared to be flustered.

"Again, it's Miss L/n, and what do you think I'm doing?! Trying to save your dumb ass." You finished slicing the pad, and Obi-Wan fell free from his constraints.

"You shouldn't be here! It's dangerous, there's guards everywhere, if they catch you-"

"I've told you already, I never get caught." You grabbed his hand and dragged him with you  through a long silent corridor.

"Where are we going?" The Jedi asked.

"To my ship, I'll bring you back to Coruscant."

"You have a ship?"

"No need to sound so surprised, Master."

Your steps were light and barely audible, so you managed to hear a couple of guards around the corner.

"There's two guards ahead, so we'll take one each," you hesitated, "please, keep it quiet."

"I know how to be stealthy," he whispered back, miffed.

"I'm sure you do, but unfortunately you don't put it into practice very often"

The guards stood with their backs to you as you advanced in the hall. While Kenobi put up quite a choreographed, albeit hushed luckily, fight, you simply choked the insect from behind.

After the altercation, Obi-Wan placed a hand on your shoulder, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Let's go then," he grabbed your hand and brought you along.