four

"You made me feel like I was a man whore," Jungkook said, shaking his head.

"Oh, Kook, you don't have to feel like this. She’s a gold digger. She only acted that way to gain your attention. Trust me, it was all an act," Minji replied. Jungkook thought for a moment and then nodded in agreement.

He and Minji had been dating for the past year. Everything he had done was because Minji asked him to. He wasn’t a man whore or playboy, but his ego mattered most to him. He was cruel to those he despised, and Annie was now at the top of that list.

Minji had hoped that Annie would accept Jungkook's proposal and expose her true nature to Soo Hyun, but the situation had turned out the opposite.

Jungkook rubbed his cheek, clenching his jaw. A middle-class girl had dared to slap him, the Jeon Jungkook, K-pop sensation. He was determined to take revenge on her in a very brutal way.

"I have another plan," Minji exclaimed.

"Another plan?"

"Yeah, make her fall for you."

Jungkook choked on his drink.

"Are you out of your mind?" he yelled angrily, glaring at her.

"Oh, come on, listen to me. If you treat her well, it won't take long for her to fall in love with you, since she's a gold digger. That way, you can get your revenge and Eun Ae can show her real face to Soo Hyun." Minji said.

Jungkook poked his tongue against his cheek and then smirked evilly.

"Sounds interesting," he said.

They laughed together.