Dysfunctional love

( For understanding the angle better)

The picture wasn't letting live jungkook in peace. Although the girl's body was totally covered by tae's back only her arms were visible on his nape but it was enough to him for recognising her.

Jungkook, despite not being able to see the girl's face or body, recognizes her through the distinct bracelet he had gifted her. This detail emphasizes the significance of the gift and their shared memories, highlighting how even a small glimpse of her arms around Tae's neck was enough for Jungkook to know it was her.

He didn't need any proofs he knew it was her.

That means she was cheating on him continuously!

How can she??

How dare she??

She should know her place!!

He loves her that doesn't mean he will let her do anything she wants!

She needs to know who owns her!

To whom she belongs!

He wasn't planning to leave her or breaking the relationship.

he will punish her for cheating, show her real place and then she has to come to him again begging but there was no way he'll leave her.

He took annie from her home saying that he has a surprise for her and took her to his new bulit mansion.

Whole ride he was dead silent not uttering a single word.

She wondered if he remembered about the marriage or not but she choose to stay silent.

After some time he stopped the car inside a black mansion.

And opened the door for her.

"What is this place jungkook?" She asked confuse roaming her eyes around the mansion.

"It's my actual house and our new home after the marriage." He answered with a smile which was fake.

Her heart beat fastened.

"Really? Wow it's so beautiful" she exclaimed looking around.

Jungkook chuckled softly, a sound that sent a shiver down Annie's spine despite the warmth of the mansion's interior.

"Yes, isn't it? Perfect for a couple like us, don't you think?" His hand brushed lightly against her arm as he led her further inside.