The storm within

Annie stood there, shocked and hurt from Taehyung's slap. She couldn't believe her best friend whom she thought he was, could do something so painful. Her parents had never hit her; they only raised their voices when they were upset. When Annie turned 18, she left home with a scholarship, determined to be independent and take care of her sister.

Now, facing Taehyung's betrayal, she felt a mix of anger and sadness. She wanted to expose his bad side to everyone and make him pay for hurting her. But then, tears started rolling down her cheeks. She remembered how other BTS members Jimin, Jin, RM, jhope  and Suga had supported her through her breakup with Jungkook. They had scolded Jungkook and comforted her when she needed it most.

Still, Annie couldn't help but feel scared and unsure. Could she trust anyone again after this? She worried about her sister Somi and Nia, and didn't want to drag them into her problems. They deserved their own happiness and independence.

"I am so sorry, Annie, I didn't mean it," Taehyung said softly, his hand trembling as he reached out to touch her cheek. Annie flinched at his touch, unable to hide the fear in her eyes. She looked at him, seeing the guilt on his face, but also feeling a wave of unease. His sudden change in demeanor scared her deeply; if he could slap her, what else was he capable of?

She was thinking how to escape from him looking away.

"I am so sorry, baby," he murmured, his eyes fixated on her reddened cheek. Before she could react, he leaned in and kissed the spot gently. Annie's fear intensified she immediately crawled back in fear.

she realized she needed to escape from his grasp. She knew now, without a doubt, that he was unpredictable and could do anything.

Annie never imagined in her wildest dreams that Taehyung, the idol she admired and who had always been so gentle and kind to her, could turn abusive and erratic, sending shivers of fear down her spine. She replayed their moments together in her mind—his smiles, his comforting words—and struggled to reconcile them with the frightening reality of his actions.

As she processed the shock and disbelief, she couldn't shake the feeling of betrayal. How could someone she trusted and cared for deeply transform into someone capable of instilling such fear? Taehyung's criminal vibes and aggressive outburst shattered her perception of him, leaving her grappling with a reality she never anticipated.

With each passing moment, the weight of his actions sank deeper, reminding her of the importance of trusting her instincts and prioritizing her safety. Annie knew she had to confront the truth and protect herself from further harm, even if it meant coming to terms with the painful realization that the person she once cherished was not who she thought he was.

In that moment, her instincts screamed at her to get away. She couldn't stay with someone whose moods shifted so drastically, from aggression to tenderness in the blink of an eye. With a rush of adrenaline, she pulled away from him, her heart pounding with fear and determination. This wasn't love; this was danger disguised as affection.

Taehyung gently held Annie's hand.

"I am really sorry. I could never hurt you. Please don't be mad at me," he apologized sincerely.

Annie was terrified and couldn't speak.

He helped her stand and led her out of the room.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was desperate to find them in Taehyung's house. In cameras whole house was empty. But suddenly he watched them exiting from a room.

"What the heck? Why is there no camera in this room?" Jungkook muttered, then called Changmin.

"What?" Changmin asked.