Unleashed Wrath

After a long day of performances and a flurry of activities, Jungkook finally returned to his room. He hurriedly freshened up and eagerly opened his brand new laptop, connecting it to the cameras. Relief washed over him as he saw her standing in front of the mirror.

She began unbuttoning her shirt, and Jungkook felt no guilt; to him, she belonged to him, and there was no privacy to invade.

As she undid the top three buttons of her shirt, tears welled up in her eyes. Jungkook initially thought she was missing him, watching her tattoo in the mirror. He smirked at his own assumption, but the smile faded when he saw her wince in pain as she applied cream to it. He noticed a scar beside her tattoo.

He realised she was crying.

"What the fuck ! Why is she crying?"

He focused intently on the screen zooming it , reading her lips as she spoke.

"Jungkook," she mouthed, her voice unheard but her plea visible.

His heart clenched at seeing her distress.

"Yes, babe, I'm here, what happened tell me?" he whispered to himself, tracing the screen with his fingertips.

She burst into tears, her emotions overwhelming.

"Please don't cry. Why are you crying?" His voice trembled with concern and helplessness.

For the first time, her tears pained him deeply.

"I hate you," she mouthed, her words clear despite the lack of sound.

He chuckled sadly, his eyes welling up.

"I love you too. Please, don't cry," he mouthed back, his heart breaking at the sight of her tears.

Suddenly, she stormed out of the room, and Jungkook quickly switched to other cameras.

"What is she trying to do?" he mumbled anxiously, his eyes fixed on her every move.

She glanced around frantically, searching for any means of escape. Meanwhile, Jungkook remained completely unaware of her predicament.

She shook her head in despair, tears streaming down her face. She had to find a way out before Taehyung returned.

Locked in the apartment on the 10th floor, she desperately tried to open the door, but it was firmly locked. Panic gripped her as she realized her efforts were futile. Taehyung's unpredictable and dangerous behavior had driven her to this desperate attempt to escape.

As she frantically searched for another way out, her eyes fell on the balcony door. With a surge of hope, she rushed towards it. To her dismay, it was also locked. Her mind raced, adrenaline pumping through her veins.

Then, she noticed a fire escape ladder attached to the building just outside the balcony. It was risky, but she knew she had no other choice. With trembling hands, she unlocked the balcony door and pushed it open. Without hesitating, she stepped onto the balcony and climbed over the railing.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat as he watched her climb onto the railing.

"No, don't!" he whispered urgently, his hands gripping the edge of his laptop.

With determined focus, she grabbed hold of the fire escape ladder and began descending cautiously. Each step felt like an eternity, the fear of falling or being caught by Taehyung haunting her thoughts.

Down she went, one careful move at a time, until finally, her feet touched the ground below. Tears of relief streamed down her face as she ran away from the building, her heart pounding in her chest.