First Kiss

The rain poured down in a relentless cascade, drenching everything in sight.

Jungkook and Annie stood close together under the darkened sky, their clothes clinging to their bodies, soaked through by the downpour.

The world around them seemed to fade into a blur, leaving only the two of them in sharp focus.

Jungkook's eyes locked onto Annie's, his usual confident demeanor softened by the vulnerability of the moment.

Water droplets clung to his lashes, and his hair was plastered to his forehead. He gently brushed a wet strand of hair away from Annie’s face, his fingers lingering on her cheek.

Annie’s heart pounded in her chest, each beat echoing in her ears louder than the rain. She felt a mixture of exhilaration and nerves, her breath catching in her throat.

The chill of the rain contrasted with the warmth of Jungkook's touch, sending shivers down her spine.

“Annie,” Jungkook murmured, his voice barely audible over the sound of the rain. His gaze dropped to her lips, and a small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth.

Annie could feel her cheeks flushing despite the cold. She bit her lip, trying to steady herself as her emotions swirled within her.

Every part of her was acutely aware of Jungkook's presence, the proximity, the intensity of his gaze.

He watched her bite her lip and his breath hitched, a war waging inside of him. He ached to pull her closer and feel her in his arms, yet he feared giving into his desires.

Her beauty was making him weak, especially with the rain as the only witnesses to this moment.

His arm snaked around her waist, pulling her close, unable to resist the urge.,

Annie could feel her heart in her ears...

She didn't want to hurry but somi's words rang in her ears.

She should live these moments with Jungkook, God knows what future holds.

She wanted to melt in his arms. First kiss in rain!
Isn't every girl want!

She had a wish to be  her first kiss in rain.

She was fighting with her thoughts.

Slowly, Jungkook leaned in, closing the distance between them. Annie's eyes fluttered shut as she felt the gentle pressure of his lips against hers.

The kiss was soft at first, tentative, as if he was savoring the preciousness of the moment. She didn't kiss him back just stood there without resisting.

Then, as the rain continued to fall around them, it deepened, filled with all the emotions he had kept hidden.

He wasn't in rush as he wanted to know how she tastes, to devour her taste in his body.

For that moment, nothing else existed. The rain, the cold, the entire world faded away, leaving only the warmth and the undeniable connection between them.

Jungkook was  lost in the intensity of their kiss.

The clouds above seemed to gather and darken, the rain falling harder now, as if nature itself was urging them to seek shelter.

He pulled her more closer by her waist while his other hand was behind her ear on her nape to deepen the kiss.

A sudden roar of thunder echoed through the air, shaking Jungkook from his daze. Pulling away abruptly, he stared at Annie, his chest heaving with the weight of his actions.

The realization hit him like a bolt of lightning – he shouldn't have kissed her, not like this, not out of jealousy, not now.

Annie's expression was a mixture of surprise and confusion, her hair plastered to her face from the rain.

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak, but the words caught in his throat, lost amidst the storm raging inside him.

With a heavy heart, he turned away, leaving Annie standing alone in the rain, her tears mixing with the drops falling from the sky.

He sat in the car without saying anything and drove off.

"What the fuck!!!!!" He hit the steering wheel in anger.

How can he kiss her!!

He never kissed minji either!

Kiss filled with love wasn't his thing to do!!

According to him kiss makes people weak!

And he wasn't weak!!

"What the fuck I did" he stopped the car hitting his steering wheel.

Annie stood there for sometime confuse and heartbroken.

She turned to leave, the sting of rejection piercing her soul. But just as she took a step forward, a strong hand gripped her arm, halting her retreat.

Startled, she spun around to face Jungkook once more.

Before she could utter a word, he closed the gap between them, sealing their connection with another desperate kiss, this time filled with passion and obsession.

She didn't kiss him and pushed him.

What does he think of himself.

He can't behave like regretting after kissing her and then came back again.

"What do you think of yourself!!" She yelled on him.

She turned to leave but he was fast enough to catch her wrist pulling her closer.

"Did I hurt you?" Joining their foreheads he whispered.

She nodded her head.

He chuckled and pecked her cheek.

"I am sorry I'll not again." He said. She looked up at him.

"You are saying sorry for kissing me?" She asked and he shook his head chuckling.

He can't be with her.

She is just so cute.

"I am saying sorry because i left you in middle. I am sorry for leaving like that " his tone was calm and gentle.

"Why didn't you kiss me back?'

"At first I was shocked and at second time I was angry." She responded.

"Ok so now you aren't angry anymore right?" He asked and she nodded her head.

"Then this time kiss me back." He whispered leaning again but she suddenly sneezed.

"Yahh!!" He whined having a soft smile on his face.

"Sorry " she apologized.

"You are such a mood spoiler " he whined she laughed.

"We are standing in the rain from past 20 minutes what are you expectin-" just before she could complete her sentence this time Jungkook sneezed loudly.

She laughed loudly.

Jungkook watched her smiling face, now he was happy because she was laughing bec of him no other man.

Only he can make her laugh no one else.

"Let's get inside, you'll catch cold" she said holding his hand.

"I have something to do. You go inside. I'll call you later." He said and winked ar her making her cheeks flushed red.

He sat in the car and drove away leaving her standing there.

"Aish my first kiss" she hide her face in her palms.

I hope i defined first kiss well....
Don't forget to vote and comment.