14

Ari

I've won race after race, but potentially winning Sutton Giles has to be my biggest achievement to date. Waking up next to her is something else, and my eyes trail the curve of her waist down to her perky ass.

She is perfect and,..I think she's mine?

She's already stated as much last night as we lay together after dinner. Now I check the time and realise that I need to head to the airport soon.

"Sutt...hey..." I give her a gentle shake which rouses her. She looks gorgeous half asleep with her hair mussed up. "Hey, I've gotta get going soon..." I whisper as she rolls over and looks at me with her beautiful eyes.

Damn. I've fallen fucking hard.

"What time is it?" She now yawns and sits up, stretching out, then checks her phone and panics. "Shit! Shit I'm gonna be late!" Immediately she's out of bed and pulling her clothes on, then giving me a deep kiss as she grabs her phone. "I'm so sorry, I've gotta go - I'll call you later?" She suggests hurriedly as I grin.

"I'll be waiting".

She smiles and gives me one last kiss. "Thanks for dinner and dessert Levinson". Then she's out of the door while I lie back and stare at the ceiling.

Life is really great.

I reach for my phone and message her straight away.

Ari: Can I see you this week?

Sutton: I literally left you two minutes ago  you animal 😂

Ari: it's a long time, but can I? That's if you've got nothing going on?

Sutton: ok 😊 I'll text you when I land and we can sort something once you're back later

Ari: awesome  - I've got a couple of meetings at HQ then I obviously I fly out - that or we could meet up again at the hotel? Hangout for the first couple of days before practice?

Sutton: hotel hook up eh? 😏

Ari: you're more than a hook up Sutt - more than that to me anyway.

Sutton: we should also talk about how the hell we're gonna keep this from everyone.

Ari: true - but I think we can get away with it if we're tactful enough. Things will be easier once the season ends

Sutton: and when the next begins?

Ari: that's when we'll see just how good we can both lie through our teeth 💀

Sutton: lol - I'd better be getting an invite to your Miami love shack once it's all done.

Ari: seeing you there viewing it helped to make my mind up about buying it. Imagining myself fucking you by the pool while people watched from their boats was enough to convince me.

Sutton: just the pool? 😏

Ari: ok maybe the kitchen...and the bedroom...and the shower...pretty much every damn surface all the rooms have.

Sutton: guess we'll just have to see which ones work then. That island counter in the kitchen looked inviting enough...

Holy shit - this woman.

I have to take a quick cold shower to bring me out of my post sex haze - packing up the last of my stuff and then going to the airport. The flight passes by slowly, but in no time I'm finally back on British soil, and back home again.

I'm pacing though, irritable and with no idea what to do with myself. I take a nap, although it's not that long, try to keep my mind occupied on the driving simulator I have - at least I can keep my focus on that. But once that's done it's quiet.

And I hate it.

I pick up the phone and call her. I have to, and she picks up after a few rings. "Hey Ella! One sec, I can't hear you..."

She's with her dad clearly and then her tone softens. "Sorry, couldn't exactly have a conversation with mum and dad in earshot".

"It's cool, I just called to check you got back ok".

"I did, and you?"

"Yep, just...fuck it, I'm bored Sutt". I finally admit.

She laughs at this. "Simulator?"

"Already done - and I won".

"Well that's both boring and promising" She replies. "You eaten?"

I smirk at this. "I could've had a very hearty breakfast this morning but someone needed to leave".

"I said goodbye didn't I? I didn't just leave you without anything and never see you again".

The laugh escapes me easily. "You don't exactly have a choice but to see my face everywhere, but...you owe me breakfast Giles".

I swear I can hear her inhale sharply before she answers me. "How about breakfast, lunch and dinner? If...you can handle it?"

"You mean if I can handle you?" I correct her. "You have no idea..."

"Then let's find out shall we? I'll be over in a few hours".

Well fuck...

"And what are you gonna tell your parents?"

"That I'm staying with my friend who's just gone through a terrible breakup and needs all the comfort and attention..."

She's lying to her and parents - and for me...

It's going to be a hard challenge, keeping her a secret from literally everyone, but I'm just gonna have to make the best of it. At the end of the day, if I have to give up all that I have for this woman, then I would so in a heartbeat.