23

Sutton

The sound of the waves and heat of the sun is calming, the cruiser yacht bobs up and down gently but on deck, Ari and I just lie there listening to music (mainly 80's but I don't mind) and sipping on some wine that we had in the bar below. This is the ideal life that he'd like whenever he retires, and I'm ok with that.

He leans over and plants a cheeky kiss on one of my ass cheeks, then trailing his lips up my spine until he gets to my neck and I turn to look at him, meeting his mouth. "I wish we could just stay like this, floating away to nowhere with no one to bother us".

"Mmmmm, sounds like a plan". He grins and kisses me more, covering my body with his until he pushes my bikini bottoms to one side, pushing inside of me and making me gasp. "And no ones out here to see this either". He throws me a feral look and then begins to thrust in and out, slow and deep which is his way. I connect to him more like this, and my climax is held off for longer - more explosive. My hips move against his, hands sliding around to his ass to push him deeper into me even more while I arch my back. "Damn Sutt..." He mutters, speeding up a little.

I push him off and then slide my bottoms off, then moving over him so I can sink down on his cock. "God you're so deep..." I pant and move on him a little quicker until he's hitting the spot. One of my hands slides down to my clit and I circle it with two fingers, swollen and about to scream as far as I can across the ocean.

"That's it Sutt. Take it all, come nice and hard baby". Ari encourages as I feel him begin to spurt inside of me, coating me nice and deep as I let the orgasm wash over me, moaning out loudly because no one will hear. He keeps thrusting, slowing as we both finish and collapse against one another. I slide my bottoms back on while he shoves himself back in his trunks. "Next time I want to taste it all seeping outta you while you ride my face". He tells me and then gets up to stretch. "And now I think I've worked up a bit of an appetite, you hungry?"

"Sure am".

"Wanna head back and have lunch?"

I sit up and push my hair back up into a ponytail. "Whatever you want, champ". Knowing that by tonight he'll have me coming hard over his face and call it dessert.

He starts up the boat and we sail back to the dock and head inside. We'd barely had any signal out on the water but as soon as we walk back into the house, our phones start going off like mad.

Ari's brow begins to knot together as he now looks at whatever he's received and I see missed calls from my dad and messages.

Dad: Sutton! Call me now! I think we need to talk about this!

"Shit". Ari now says and shows me what's on his screen.

It's us.

It's a picture of us leaving the track together last night, just after we'd run into Lloyd.

"There must've been a photographer lurking and got a money shot. I've had messages and calls from my manager and my publicist". He sighs and puts the phone on the counter, running a hand back through his hair. "And I bet you anything there's a few paps outside the gates wanting to snap a picture of us".

Oh crap.

My phone rings in my hand again and dad's name flashes up. I look to Ari who nods for me to answer and now do so. "Hi dad..."

"Sutton, do you mind explaining just what the hell is going on? I've had journalists calling for me to comment on your relationship with Ari Levinson!"

Ok. He's pissed - and rightfully so.

"Dad, I..."

"Why the hell have you kept this from me?! You should've told me about this so I could put things into place for whenever this broke! Now we're gonna have press crawling everywhere at the next race and only focusing on this!"

I know that the only thing that the reporters will want to know during interviews is how long this has been going on and other things. This is what we were afraid of. Plus now there will be the whole Zephyr vs Vipera narrative.

"Dad..." Is all I can say as I find I just can't speak. I feel so guilty that now the next race will be carnage, and all because of this. People love Ari, and this news? It's gonna be big given who he's dating. In the end my voice cracks and I feel the lump in my throat. "Dad I'm so sorry...I didn't want to tell you until the time was right..."

Immediately Ari is by my side and taking the phone from me while I try to fight back the tears, ignoring the calls that are coming through on his own phone. "Guy, hey it's Ari - I think it's time that I spoke to you about this, if you'll let me that is?" I have no idea what dad says to him, whether he's raging down the phone or being patient and allowing him that, but Ari takes the phone and walks upstairs without another word.

I need a drink.

I take the wine bottle that we'd opened earlier and pour myself another glass, downing it and then pouring another. Ari's phone is still going off so I end up declining every call that is coming in from his publicist as well as Henrik. I just know they're going to be pissed. They very much aim to keep Ari's focus on everything racing, not allowing personal life to get in the way. Now I've come crashing into their lives to uproot it all. It's not what I want to do though - plus he still is very much focused on the team and F1 altogether.

Eventually Ari comes downstairs and puts my phone next to his, then kissing me. "Hey, it's ok - me and your dad have talked. It's all good, he's more worried for you and how this will affect you than anything".

And I sob, hard into his shirt. "Your manager is gonna be pissed".

"Leave Henrik to me, he knows I need a life outside of racing too. Nothing's gonna change. I told your dad that I would look after you. My career and personal life are both separate, so what? We both are involved in F1? But any questions about us? I won't be answering. They'll be shut down immediately. I love you Sutt, I wanna be the one who makes sure that you're ok and are protected".

He kisses me gently and I savour it, because I know now that things are going to change. "You need to call your dad though, talk to him - I need to go call Henrik". He now tells me.

I dry my eyes and nod, giving him one last kiss before we make our calls.