13

Sutton

He says that there's no rush, that we have all night - and we do. But I also want him inside of me NOW. 

His kisses are soft, gentle, hands caressing every part of my body that he can get to. Fuck he's making me feel so good about myself without even saying a word. And when he finally does? I'm already getting wetter by the second (that and his hand that's circling between legs is helping massively). 

My own hands roam his muscular body, sliding under the waistband of his joggers and beginning to squeeze him gently with my hand. He inhales sharply at the touch, but not in a bad way. The 'fuck' that comes out of his mouth in response tells me otherwise and minute by minute he hardens in my hand. 

We shed clothes, Ari pushing me back against the pillows and pinning both my wrists down above my head with one hand, his other still trailing my clit. His lips bring themselves down to my breasts, placing kisses across them until he takes one my nipples between his teeth and gently nibbles on it. 

"Ari..." my voice can only come out as a whisper as I seem to have lost all control of it. "Please..."

I feel his breath on my skin as he lets out a small laugh. "Like I said. We have time...I wanna make the most of you". The tip of his cock is teasing up and down against me, while I'm throbbing, begging just for him to slip inside. He moves down, down, down...my legs then finding themselves being thrown over either of his shoulders and his tongue beginning to graze a line up, and then down, flicking inside of me quickly which makes me gasp. 

"Helloooooo Miss Giles...." He says to himself with glee and then begins to lap away, my back arching against his mouth so he can eat away at me more. My now free hands move through his hair, tugging at him, hips grinding against his mouth - and I want to scream...

I lift my head to see what he's doing, now seeing his eyes find mine, devilishly, and then he sucks at my clit some more. 

I now decide that the dirty side of me could watch this man lick my pussy all day. It's a fucking turn on. 

"You taste so fucking divine". He breaks away for a brief moment before diving back in, this time licking, sucking even harder and more intense than before, and not long after I find my hips move against his face, he makes me fall apart with a scream, beard now slick with my juices while I'm left fighting for air. 

He looks up at me like he's just won another race. "Remember Sutt, we're just getting started". My body is still shaking from the orgasm he's just given me, but he now moves back up my body until he's looking down at me. "I think we can get another one outta you". He says and then kisses me again, allowing me to taste myself. Slowly he moves into me, my body spasming as his cock brushes against my sensitive and swollen clit once more. Once he's fully inside, he begins his slow but deep and long strokes keeping my arms pinned above me again.

He's deep inside of me, the way he's taking me is making my head spin. His lips still leaving their invisible marks on my skin. It is sensual, and there's more to enjoy as he takes his time with me - worshipping every part of my body with his. 

I don't want it to stop...

I never want it to stop. 

It's like we just fit together perfectly. 

Now I feel the same wave of pleasure build until he sends me tumbling mercifully over it's edge, my body shaking against his as I feel him release inside of me until we collapse against one another. Our bodies slick with sweat against one another. "I could stay inside of you all night". he pants while his eyes look deeply into mine. 

I nod quickly, liking this idea a lot. 

"Yeah...I want you inside of me all night, every night ". 

"That can be arranged". He says, bringing his lips to cover my own again. 

We're only interrupted by the door and someone yelling 'room service' from the other side of it. Ari looks slyly at me. "I could give the staff here something to talk about..." Now getting up and going to head to the door completely naked. 

I roll my eyes. "Put your clothes on Levinson". 

"Only if it's guaranteed that you'll be ripping them off me again". He throws his clothes on quickly and then goes to answer the door. I put my underwear back on after quickly spying where he'd discarded it earlier on as he closes the door and walks in with the take out. "Dinner is served..."

And boy has it been.