18- 𝒦𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝑜𝓇𝒾

I really didn't want to come out and actually wanted spend the rest of my life rotting away in my room

What happened to her because of my decisions... she was only 19... the knife was the same one I used to stab Kiyosaka... it will also be the same knife I use to either kill my father or myself... but suddenly he stormed in and startled me so much that I quickly hid it. He came into my room like an idiot and my hysteria surged.

 I want to destroy everything! I want to reduce everything to ashes! The whole human race should suffer! 

I threw pillows in his direction in vain. I must have looked like a giant baby... His last pillow hit me hard and I hit my head against the wall and fell to the ground. Lost, I stared at the ceiling... Suddenly he was standing over me... I know I'm stupid to look at him in this situation. But he was wearing a loose shirt and from below, you could see the defined lines of his abs.

 "You look pathetic."

 Anger surged within me. 

I wanted to embarrass him, tell him his damn zipper was open, and that I couldn't take him seriously, but I swallowed the words. 

I stormed out and suddenly outside he said, "I'll make you a teacher." 

I stopped. My heart raced so strongly that I thought my ribs were going to break. 

I took a step forward, "What?"

 He also stopped and turned slowly to me, making that stupid grimace again, "Are you deaf? I said I'll make you a teacher."

 My mouth hung slightly open

I don't want to cry, I don't want to cry, I don't want to cry...

I bit my lower lip, lowered my head slightly, squinted my eyes, and balled my hands into fists at my sides. 

Those damn tears just kept rolling down! 

He hesitated for a moment, "Uh... did I say something wrong?"

 I shook my head tearfully and opened my eyes. The view of the world was watery. I looked at him.