43- 𝒢𝑜𝒿𝑜 𝒮𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓊

*added soundtrack*

*added soundtrack*

It's been a week now... tsk... I bit my lip in desperation... I ran my hand through my hair and pulled at it... it's so shameful for me... I treated her so poorly... I deserved more than a slap back then.

My bedroom was a complete wreck. I, Gojo Satoru, who loved order, could hardly sleep, think, eat, or speak over the past few days. I ransacked everything in a desperate attempt to find even a clue as to where she might be. My room was darkened, and her things were scattered on the floor.

 My room was darkened, and her things were scattered on the floor

Megumi knocked on the door before poking his head in. "Gojo-sensei..." he gasped in shock, "Gojo..." I didn't even look up. He opened the door, and light from the hallway streamed in. He stepped inside cautiously. "Gojo-sensei?" I didn't respond.

I wanted to scream, "Don't call me that..."

He sat beside me on the edge of the bed. The mattress shifted under our weight.

He rested his arms on his thighs and stared at the items on the floor. "I don't know exactly what happened, but I can guess," he said.

Silence filled the room. Hearing his voice for the first time in days felt strange to me. I swallowed to moisten my dry throat. He sighed deeply and fidgeted with his fingers, touching his fingertips together. "This is the first time I've seen you like this, and I have to say..." He turned his head toward me, "It actually scares me to see that someone could break a man like you, sensei."

Hearing him call me Gojo-sensei warmed my heart, but I still said nothing and sat there, slumped and motionless.

He straightened his back. "Gojo-sensei, please tell me if you need support, just like you came to me back then."

I flinched slightly. Yes, back then...

He stood up and walked to the door, turning back one last time before closing it behind him. Tears welled up in my eyes and fell onto the carpet.

I had truly lost...

My phone vibrated. I ignored it and threw it onto the bed. It danced around. I lay down on the bed, my silhouette visible. I had searched everywhere, hired others to look for her, traveled to other countries, involved agencies... but nothing... she... she- tskkk.