𝟤𝟪-𝒦𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝑜𝓇𝒾

My screams filled the entire area

My screams filled the entire area. I screamed so loudly, tears flowing down my cheeks like never before. My heart felt torn out, I felt empty and powerful, capable of destroying everything. I was so sad, so angry, so helpless. I cried even more, the screams making my throat hurt. The salty tears burned into my skin. Her lifeless body lay in my arms, her head gone, her arms lifeless at her sides, blood and destruction filled the area.

 My mother's entire family had been wiped out. They were murdered. I held her against me, sobbing. 

I lost her...her smile...the way she secretly defied my father to bring me food in the cell...the way she called my name, "Kanna darling!" 

I gritted my teeth together. 

No, she didn't deserve this.

 People gathered around the area, but no one dared to come near me. The last voice I wanted to hear...Mori. Rage surged through me, blood pumping through my veins with hatred. 

"What a disaster!" 

I breathed in and out quickly, my thoughts went blank...I was going to kill him...he did this...he had to have done this... I'll kill him, kill him, kill him. 

I gently laid her on the remaining rubble and ash. In a millisecond, I pounced on him. Everyone gasped in shock. I was sitting on his chest, clenching his hands, grabbing him by the throat. 

He stuttered, "K-Kanna..."

 I squeezed tighter, my gaze empty, my body acted on its own. I felt myself draining his cursed energy into me, preparing to kill him painfully. His eyes widened as he realized he no longer had any cursed energy. 

I screamed, crying and full of hatred, "DIEEEEEE!" 

Just as I was about to strike him with the energy, someone grabbed me by the collar from behind and yanked me away. I fought with my hands and legs, screaming hysterically. It was Gojo who set me on my feet and shook me by the shoulders, trying to make eye contact with me. But I screamed at him, hit him, tried to break free from his grasp. 

He struck the back of my neck, and everything went black.

I woke up in a soft bed. I abruptly sat up and threw the blanket off me. 

Gojo was leaning against the wall, cautiously saying, "Calm down!" 

I stood up angrily from the bed, walked over to him, and grabbed him by the collar, pulling him close to me. He looked intensely into my eyes. 

Gritting my teeth, I screamed, "IT WAS HIM." Tears welled up. I bit my lip, "MY POOR MOTHER HAD TO DIE BECAUSE OF HIM."

 He still said nothing. 

I shook him desperately and cried, "Why...why..." I lowered my head and loosened my grip a bit, whispering because I felt so empty, "Why...didn't you let me kill him?" 

He still said nothing. My grip tightened again, and tears flowed like a waterfall. 

I screamed at him while pounding on his chest, "SAY SOMETHING, THIS SILENCE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY."

 His chest rose and fell as he breathed deeply. "Because others were around you, and if you had unleashed your energy, they would have been hit and killed too," he finally said.

 My eyes widened...I'm so selfish... I let go of him and fell to the floor like a broken puppet. Tears streamed down my face. I clutched my shirt and breathed in and out rapidly. The air felt like it was fleeing from me. My vision blurred. My poor mother. I cried my soul out.

 He knelt in front of me, lifted my chin, and gently said, "Breathe deeply in and out..." 

I shook my head because I couldn't. I got even dizzier. I was having a panic attack. 

He hugged me immediately, ran his hand through my hair, trying to calm me, "Shhhh."

 I don't know what it was, but it calmed me down enough to breathe. We stayed like that for a while. 

I will avenge her. I won't stand by idly. 

The mirror on the wardrobe reflected my face. I looked pathetic. My hair was disheveled, my lips dry, my face red, my eyes swollen and red. Determination rose within me.

 I knew what I had to do... Plan three... 

I broke the hug. He looked surprised. I wiped away my tears. Time to bring forth a new Kanna.

 I looked at him and said quietly, "Let's enter a marriage of convenience." 

His eyes widened.