Chapter 236 - Tsunami 3

A girl in a wheelchair who received a piano performance from Kang Woo-jin as a birthday present. No, Asami Yusuko. The girl’s mother, Saya Asami, was a well-known voice actress in Japan. However, in Japan, voice actors are treated like celebrities, but Saya was not like that.

A voice actor who is highly regarded for her beautiful voice and skills.

At a similar age, she had top-level recognition and a very high reputation in the industry. To that extent, she has been active as a voice actor in several hit works and is still in progress. That’s why Saya had many followers on Instagram, and Saya posted a post on Kang Woo-jin now.

For fans, it was worth tilting their heads a little.

However, if you read the contents, you can understand why Saya mentions Kang Woo-jin.

[I told Kang Woo-jin, ‘It’s my daughter’s birthday, and I received a wonderful present.’ Kang Woo-jin asked my daughter what her dream was. She replied that her daughter is a voice actor and that her favorite work is Howl’s Moving Castle. Woojin Kang cheered her on. He was a really nice guy. That was it. He didn’t even say a few words. However, the actors of the movie ‘Stranger’ were gathered in the restaurant, and Kang Woo-jin came into the same restaurant.]

[Then a piano performance rang out in the restaurant. Yes, it was Kang Woo-jin who played. It really wasn’t expected by me, my husband, my daughter, or anyone else in the restaurant. As everyone knows, the song was ‘Merry-Go-Round of Life’ from ‘Howl’s Moving Castle’. Why did Woojin Kang play that song out of the blue? Did you notice? that’s right. Woojin Kang remembered what my daughter said about ‘Howl in a moving castle’. That sudden piano performance was for my daughter.]

[Can you imagine? It was a birthday gift for a girl from another country, without a few words. It was phenomenal beyond the level of fan service.]

Saya explained the situation by writing down what she saw and felt in detail. It wasn’t expressed in words, but when I looked at the writing as a whole, I was moved and thrilled. The post ended with the tears of herself, her husband, and her daughter, the reaction of the guests at the restaurant, and even the closing greetings that Kang Woo-jin gave to her daughter after the performance.

Of course, at the end, many words related to Kang Woo-jin were tagged.

[#Kang Woojin #Kang Woojin piano #Kang Woojin piano performance #merry-go-round of life······]

Comments from fans who saw her post started running in no time.

– Oh my God… to think that such an inside story would exist… it’s really touching.

-I have already seen a video of Woojin Kang playing the piano, but after reading this article and watching it again, tears came to my eyes.

-Kang Woojin is super cool!

-You mean you played the piano for just one person?

-If it were me, I would have passed out on the spot.

-This story should be seen by many people, I will share it diligently

-I fully understand your daughter’s tears. Actor Kang Woo-jin seems to be a wonderful person.

– The fan service is crazy!! A level never seen anywhere else in the world! An artist I love playing the piano for me right in front of my eyes…

·

·

·

The comments run endlessly. It started with fans of famous voice actress Saya, but there were also overflowing people who came in by searching for tags. Such an atmosphere, the current started to create another tsunami.