Chapter 243 - Tsunami 10

Are you Song Man-woo PD? Kang Woo-jin, who was looking at Han Ye-jung's cell phone, raised his head. Choi Sung-gun with a ponytail stabs his cell phone.

"What, you haven't been contacted separately?"

"Yes, no."

"Hmm- I didn't have a meeting with PD Song during this Korean schedule."

Sung-Gun Choi puts his cell phone to his ear while speaking.

"Hello, PD. I was just about to call you."

In response to Choi Sung-gun's polite comment, PD Song Man-woo's answer over the cell phone was a little serious.

"Hello, Choi Dae-pyo. He said he came to Korea today."

"Yes, PD. We are in Seoul now."

"Is it possible to have a brief meeting with Woojin-ssi during this Korean schedule? I want to see him before he goes to Japan again."

Choi Sung-gun then turned around and met Kang Woo-jin's eyes.

"Yes, of course it is possible. But it looks like it will be difficult today... Wait a minute, PD. I'll check the schedule right away."

"Yes, sir."

Choi Sung-gun, who lowered his cell phone to block outside noise, asked Woo-jin.

"PD Song seems to be in a bit of a hurry to see you? But these days, the schedule is a bit tight, right? You must be a bit tired from digesting 'Leech' today."

Kang Woo-jin shook his head calmly.

"It doesn't matter today."

"Well- it doesn't look too difficult, but don't overdo it for nothing."

"no. it's okay."

In reality, Woo-jin was a little tired, but not to the point of being overworked. If you're really tired, you can take a break in the void space. Anyway, Choi Sung-gun seemed to know.

"Okay, but today is a bit difficult. I'll ask if they're okay tomorrow morning."

"yes."

He put the phone back on his ear.

"PD-sama, are you okay tomorrow morning?"

PD Song Man-woo's answer was quick.

"Of course it's fine. If you tell me the time, I will go to bw enter."

"Uh- would you? All right. We will get back to you."

"Yes, sir."

such a disconnected call.

Choi Sung-gun recited with a puzzled face.

"He will come directly. You can see him before tomorrow's schedule starts."

Kang Woo-jin nodded slowly. He then showed his cell phone and explained to Sung-gun Choi. Who is the famous Japanese voice actor who posted, what this social media post was about, and so on. It was Choi Sung-gun who was with me at the time, so he quickly understand.

"ah! The one who said she was the mother??"

Soon, the thoughts in the brain of the head, Sung-Gun Choi, began to spin quickly.

"Hey- is she a famous voice actor in Japan? I didn't know that. Already in Japan right now, Woojin, your piano playing is always noisy, right? There was also a lot of noise. But is this person the right person to hit me?"

"Is that so?"

"Ugh. To be honest, there were a lot of customers at that restaurant, and I expected it to spread to some extent... but when this happens, the situation changes dramatically. It's just because it's attached to a story that touches the heartstrings from a noisy issue. In addition, the person involved is a famous voice actredd. I like the story too. You must have done it sincerely, but this kind of thing works well in the stale entertainment industry."