Chapter 285 - Chronicles 16

'See, this is my void space!'

It was a cry that spread violently through the heart of Kang Woo-jin, whose smile deepened. He may have been a little embarrassed in the past.

"Fuck."

The current Woojin was enjoying the gift of void space. So you blow? Um, yeah, blow it. Honestly, did Kang Woo-jin ever think to speak French in his life? If there was no subspace-no.

He probably didn't even think about it until he looked it up. You might think that's because he often hear English or Japanese around him, but the language of French was extremely unfamiliar. However, Kang Woo-jin's excitement level continues to rise.

'Wouldn't it be useful somewhere? Whatever it is, learning a language in this way is a bargain!'

Kang Woo-jin was a man who could speak all the languages ​​of the world. Well, he may not be able to use it for a thousand days, but just having it imprinted inside him was enough to get him excited. Standing in the dark void-space around this time, Woojin saw a familiar, endless, huge gray color.

Gray strikes Kang Woo-jin. Woojin laughed. Hee thought for a moment.

As soon as possible.

"Ah-yes, blow. I might get to use it when I go to the Cannes Film Festival."

He was thinking of a stage where French could be used.

How much time has passed?

BW Entertainment's conference room gradually began to become more crowded. Not only the team leaders of each team, but also the actors' staff began to appear. Although they are all from the same company, it is difficult to see each other, so they are busy saying hello.

In the meantime.

"······"

"······"

The two leading actors of BW Entertainment, who were already seated, were silent for some reason. Kang Woo-jin and Hong Hye-yeon. Woojin was quietly looking down at the scenario she had presented, and Hong Hye-yeon, brushing her long straight hair, narrowed her eyes slightly and looked at Kang Woo-jin.

'What, I'm nervous for no reason. Why aren't you saying anything?'

Kang Woo-jin was usually quiet, but after seeing the scenario, he became much calmer. Hong Hye-yeon was secretly nervous. There were a lot of eyes around her, so she pretended not to, but she couldn't take her eyes off Woojin.

At this time.

-Palak.

What can she say, Kang Woo-jin, who had been hesitantly stopping, turned over a page of the scenario he was reading. His expression was still solemn. Hong Hye-yeon is worried. Should she just ask? But she didn't open her mouth either. Still, she thought.

'······But if Woojin says it's not good, should I not do this?'

Hong Hye-yeon clearly liked the work. However, what if Kang Woo-jin says quietly and firmly, 'It's not fun'? Is it right to pass after all? Then suddenly she shook her head slightly.

'no. No leaning.'

Kang Woo-jin's senses and animalistic feelings were definitely amazing. There was a lot of evidence in the past, and all of the works he has entered so far have been huge hits. She crossed the threshold of believing and not believing. It's a religion. It would definitely be better to listen to Kang Woo-jin.

However, relying on it that much can lead to bad habits.

At least that's what Hong Hye-yeon thought.

'Just bear with me. Even if he says it's trash, if I say I have to do it... it's right to do it.'