Chapter 252 - Gale 2

Kang Woo-jin's return to Korea.

The black van carrying Woojin entered Samseong-dong. The time is around 10 o'clock. Because it was a very passionate LA schedule, several staff members in the van, including Han Ye-jeong, were dozing off. Seong-geon Choi, in the passenger seat, was pressing his temples as if he were tired, and Soo-hwan Jang, the beefy driver, was also yawning.

The only one.

"······"

Only Kang Woo-jin, wearing a hat pulled down and looking out the window indifferently, was fine. Although he seemed somewhat strong, he was actually cool. Woojin looks around at his teammates without being noticed. Unlike a few days ago when they were fine, they became a complete zombie.

'It's tough, but I have void space so it's not a problem. 'Is Han Ye-jeong really alive?'

Just as Woojin was muttering to himself that this space was a mess, the van entered the parking lot of Kang Woojin's officetel. Only at this time did the stylists wake up one by one and say hello to Woojin.

"Ugh- I'm dying...Ah! Thank you for your hard work, brother!"

"Get some rest!!"

"See you tomorrow!"

Woo-jin solemnly greeted them and got out of the van, followed by Choi Seong-geon, who yawned and stretched.

"Ouch!! How did you survive, Woojin? You can come out tomorrow around 2 o'clock."

"Yes, CEO."

"I don't think I'll be able to join tomorrow because of work. I've relayed everything to the kids, so if anything happens, call me."

As Woojin calmly nodded while putting on his backpack, Choi Seong-geon, with his eyes narrowed, approached Kang Woo-jin and began massaging his body, starting from his forearms. Woojin, who was still, asked lowly.

"What are you doing?"

Pigtail-haired Choi Seong-geon laughed sarcastically.

"No, I just checked. You were so cool that I thought you were a robot."

"I'm human."

"What's the secret? How can you be so physically strong?"

He can rest in voidspace. Since he couldn't say anything, Woojin just gave a vague answer.

"I think it might be hereditary."

"Hereditary... When you get married, you have to have at least three children. No, four. Honestly, I think even five isn't enough."

"Why is that?"

"Your genes must be inherited unconditionally. This is to the point where the state needs to step in and encourage it."

At that moment, a foolish thought crossed Kang Woo-jin's mind. Now that I think about it, is void space also going to be taken over by my children? At this point, Choi Seong-geon checked the time and changed the subject.

"Speaking of marriage, by the way. Woojin, do you mind dating? But you really have to tell me in advance?"

"ah."

"You're so big right now, I can't handle it if the article explodes. okay?"

"···All right."

"Do you already have something? "Something or something."

Some. It was a word he hadn't heard in a long time, so Woojin paused for a moment. Choi Seong-geon, whose smile deepened at the sight, tapped Kang Woo-jin on the shoulder.