Chapter 357

The title track of Miley Cara's new album, which featured Kang Woojin, proudly took the top spot on the Billboard charts. Specifically, it dominated the [Billboard Hot 100].

For context, there are two main charts on Billboard: the Hot 100 and the Billboard 200. The Hot 100 is somewhat similar to domestic ranking charts, focusing on the rankings of individual songs. On the other hand, the Billboard 200 ranks entire albums, which include multiple tracks.

Both charts are influential, but the Hot 100 is the more prominent of the two.

However, the Billboard 200 is also a significant chart, and Miley Cara's new album currently holds the number one spot there as well. In essence, Miley Cara is dominating both the Hot 100 and the Billboard 200, and of course, Kang Woojin's name is included in this success.

The Billboard charts are highly coveted by pop stars and fans worldwide.

This was the first time a Korean actor's name appeared on top of the Billboard charts, and it was an unprecedented achievement that would be difficult to replicate. Miley Cara was well aware of this as she showed her phone to her main manager, Jonathan, crossing her legs and smiling.

"Right after he won Best Actor at Cannes, it's impossible not to know Kang Woojin now. It's great that my album is doing well, but I'm also excited about his promising future."

Jonathan, noticing the rare smile from the usually composed Cara, scratched his chin.

"Miley, do you know that you smile every time Kang Woojin is mentioned these days?"

Cara quickly wiped the smile from her face, clearing her throat slightly and shrugging.

"What are you talking about? I smile often, even when it's not about him."

"Hmm... I haven't really noticed."

"Enough."

She cut him off, swiftly changing the subject as she glanced back at her phone.

"But it's a bit disappointing to only have five songs in the top 10."

While Cara's song topped the Billboard Hot 100, five of her songs were also within the top 10. This was a testament to her status as a global superstar. More impressive still was that the music video featuring Woojin had already surpassed 300 million views.

"Well, it's okay; there's still plenty of time."

This was just the beginning. For now, Cara needed to focus on her new album's schedule. Soon, Jonathan, who had pulled out his tablet, asked her something that had just come to mind.

"They're planning to hint at your appearance in 'Beneficial Evil' soon. Don't you think it's a bit early? It might be better to wait until you've handled your album's schedule first."

Cara brushed her blonde hair behind her ear.

"It doesn't really matter whether it's early or late. Besides, according to what Woojin said, it's not like they're officially announcing it right away."

"Hmm, that's true. But I've never heard of this kind of approach before."

She responded nonchalantly.

"It's interesting, isn't it? Watching how it all plays out is part of the fun."

Meanwhile, back in Korea, in the editor's office at the major media outlet "Power Patch."

The photo of the Bangkok location shoot for 'Beneficial Evil' on the editor's phone showed dozens of staff members and filming equipment, along with Kang Woojin. However, for some reason, the name that came out of the journalist with square glasses was Miley Cara.