Chapter 264 - Masterpiece 1

A robot-like female voice echoes throughout the endlessly dark void space.  According to her statement 'the freedom of  role is unlocked'. Unlock degrees of freedom? Freedom? Woojin, who was standing blankly in space, narrowed his eyes and asked her softly.

"Freedom? Is that what it says in the game??"

Of course, He's not saying this to the robot-like woman. It was almost like talking to himself. As soon as he heard her comment, the first thing that Woojin thought of was a cell phone game he had played in the past. A game that is now largely dead, but was hot at the time.

What users of the game unanimously praised was the degree of freedom.

There was no set framework and there were many things users could do as they pleased, including comfortably moving around the vast map. That was the freedom of the game. Users are not oppressed by the game system, but can run wild as they please. That now resonated in void space.

so? what? Is that the end of that comment?

After the line about unlocking the freedom of roles, there is no significant change for Woojin.

"······"

It was like that during the last 'role synthesis'. But it seems like something changed inside him right then?

It was at this time.

-Suuuuu.

At that moment, a glass-like film appeared in front of Kang Woo-jin's eyes. what. Woojin narrows his eyes and reaches out for his hand. He didn't touch it. Is it real? He was confused. Maybe he can see something inside.

Next is the transparent barrier.

-Crackling.

It gradually cracked. It's like glass breaking at will. More and more lines.

yet.

"Is it broken?"

What seemed like a transparent membrane suddenly broke. There is no sound. But it was shattered. No debris was scattered on the floor of the void space. It just disappeared in thin air. Kang Woo-jin just watched the phenomenon occurring in front of him.

How long has it been?

Woojin was dazed, as if he had lost his soul. He has a distant feeling. It feels like being absorbed into void space. No, he needs to come to his senses. Woojin shook his head slightly and brushed his black hair.

"after-"

The changes that had appeared are now completely gone. The present is like a void space that has always been the same.

however.

'Ah-yeah, I have some sense.'

This time, the change is evident not in the field of vision, but in the interior. This is talking about Kang Woo-jin's inner thoughts. How should he express this? It feels like the inner space has expanded infinitely. These are the paths that Woojin's characters can take.

Kang Woo-jin turned his head. Floating white squares are visible.

"······no way."

Void space's ability to read (experience) a scenario or script and have the character's life and everything basically follows the world in the work as it is, unless Woojin's inevitable mistake is made.

It's a frame.

Worldview, background, dialogue, action, conflict, emotions, etc.

If he repeat the reading (experience) and continue acting with all of that in mind, the realization of the role becomes ridiculously clear. Contours and vividness are amplified.