Chapter 353

"Shall we start dropping hints about Miley Cara in The Beneficial Evil?" Song Man-woo, the PD, who had been walking side by side with Kang Woo-jin, suddenly stopped in his tracks. Woo-jin also halted, and the two exchanged glances, silently communicating with their eyes. Meanwhile, the dozen or so staff members around Song Man-woo PD looked puzzled.

"...For now."

After a few seconds of silence, Song Man-woo PD instructed the surrounding staff.

"Go ahead inside first; I need to have a word with Woo-jin."

"Yes, sir!"

Several people, including the assistant director, turned towards a large warehouse-like studio. Woo-jin's team, including Han Ye-jung, did the same. Soon, only Kang Woo-jin and Song Man-woo PD were left, although the eyes of the security personnel and other staff members a few dozen steps away were still focused on them.

At this, Song Man-woo PD gestured to Woo-jin, who maintained a stoic expression.

"Woo-jin."

He pointed to a secluded spot next to the studio. It was an area where props were scattered on the floor. Song Man-woo PD moved first, and Kang Woo-jin followed behind. Although the The Beneficial Evil team was not unaware of the Miley Cara matter, details about her involvement were still top-secret, and the progress even more so.

It was better that no one overheard them.

Once they reached the corner, Song Man-woo PD, wearing a gray hoodie, looked quite serious. Without any preamble, he got close to Woo-jin's face.

"Are you suggesting that we drop hints about Miley Cara—are you saying we should just outright reveal her appearance in The Beneficial Evil?"

Woo-jin subtly leaned back, trying to create some distance, and replied softly.

"Something like that. Do you or Netflix have a specific timing in mind?"

"Timing... No, nothing's been decided yet. But since The Beneficial Evil is divided into parts, the release date for Part 1, covering episodes 1 to 6, has been moved up considerably. So, we thought we might have to reveal the Miley Cara angle sooner than expected."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, and no matter how much we try to keep it under wraps, there's a limit. Our staff, sure, but it's hard to control the local staff in Bangkok. This is something even Chief Kim So-hyang is aware of."

As Woo-jin slowly nodded, Song Man-woo PD continued.

"Well, if you and Miley Cara are ready to reveal something, and you both think it's the right time, we'll adjust accordingly. But... if I can add my personal opinion, I think it's a bit too soon."

Song Man-woo PD, a veteran in the Korean drama scene for decades, believed it might be premature.

"Right now, you and Leech have turned the Cannes Film Festival upside down, both domestically and internationally. Just look at all the articles pouring in. I've seen your profile pieces pop up in places like France and Hollywood. Has there ever been an actor like you in Korea? Not at all."

"..."

"Thanks to that, not only your past works but also your future projects are getting explosive attention. Naturally, The Beneficial Evil is included. Especially since our series is backed by Netflix and has been positioned as a global challenge from the start. It's getting a lot of buzz."

Song Man-woo PD chuckled softly.

"I'm grateful, really. Even if I bowed a hundred times, it wouldn't be enough. You can't buy this kind of publicity. Plus, thanks to Miley Cara's new album, your international profile has skyrocketed again. Oh man, now that I'm talking about it, this is just huge. So, what I'm saying is..."