Chapter 370

How many animations has "Walt Disney Pictures" released to the world? Among them, there are those representative works that everyone knows by name, and anyone would recall them if you just mentioned the title. These are the nostalgic creations that defined our childhood and sparked our imaginations.

In Kang Woojin's memories, such animated films certainly existed.

There were countless stories, whether they were set underwater, featured animals, or involved rubbing a lamp to make wishes. Among them, Woojin particularly liked the animated movie where a lion becomes king.

Anyway.

"Is this the animation I know?"

The scenario cover in Woojin's hands, sitting in the van, bore a title steeped in nostalgia.

- "Beauty and the Beast" (야수와 미녀)

Of course, in Korea, the title was more famous as "야수와 미녀" than the English one. Woojin, who was maintaining his public image, briefly recalled the "Beauty and the Beast" he had watched in the past. A winter storm, a massive snow-covered castle, the Beast who lived there, and the breathtakingly beautiful woman.

'Even the teapot and teacup characters were charming.'

Above all, the songs sung by these unique characters were all masterpieces. They were so memorable that Woojin still remembered them. How old was he back then? As Kang Woojin swam through the sea of past memories, he suddenly snapped back to reality.

'Wait a minute. This might not be that animated movie, right?'

Although rare, there were films with the same title, whether in Hollywood or domestically. But still, holding on to a faint hope, he glanced back down at the scenario and then looked up. Choi Seong-geon, with his ponytail, was smiling slightly, and the typically stern-faced Woojin asked him in a low voice.

"Director, is this scenario the one I'm thinking of?"

"Heh heh."

Choi Seong-geon, who had been smiling mysteriously, gave a thumbs-up.

"Yeah, it's the one you're thinking of. Or rather, the one everyone in Korea knows."

"Disney's animated movie 'Beauty and the Beast.'"

"Yeah, that one."

"Why is this scenario here?"

"I'm not someone from that giant Disney corporation. Why do you think this scenario is here?"

Choi Seong-geon, his smile deepening, pointed at Woojin with his index finger.

"It's here because it was sent to you."

What?! Woojin almost dropped his façade and exclaimed out loud. A scenario had been sent to him. That meant "Walt Disney Pictures" had extended a love call to him. And the project was "Beauty and the Beast." While it was amazing that a giant like Hollywood was interested, it was even more surprising because this was something he had been familiar with for a long time.

'Wow, are you serious? Disney actually contacted me??!'

Though he managed to maintain his composure outwardly, Woojin was inwardly stunned. "Beauty and the Beast" was different from the "Pierrot" project he had recently heard about. Nobody knew about "Pierrot" yet. But "Beauty and the Beast" was something that almost everyone around the world, including Woojin and Choi Seong-geon, would recognize.

'Hold on. So what is this? A modern remake? Or a live-action version??'

Trying to calm his increasingly racing heart, Woojin asked Choi Seong-geon again, this time much more composed.