Chapter 250 - Sprint 6

The end of a dark alley. Kang Woo-jin or Kiyoshi quietly looks down at the recorder in his hand.

"······"

There is no facial expression. Breathing was also constant. On the other hand, the handsome Eishi, looking at Woojin, kept glancing behind him as if he was anxious. A few tens of seconds in this state. Director Kyotaro's signature was thrown in a quiet alley.

"···Cut!!"

It was an OK. However, this scene was not organized like this. Once by modifying the lighting, and again by modifying the camera composition and angle of the character. Meanwhile, Kang Woo-jin, who had an indifferent face, was in good physical condition, but felt a little embarrassed.

'Something – doesn't the number of onlookers keep increasing??'

This is because the number of eyes that can see is gradually increasing. Anyway, in the end there were a total of 4 reshoots.

Meanwhile, dozens of staff and filming crews facing the alley were joined by many actors. Kosaku Mana, who plays detective Mochio, and Mifuyu Uramatsu, who plays disheveled Amie, as well as minor and supporting roles. And there are several supporting casts that fill in the volume of the background.

Although it was not their scene, the actors chose to watch rather than wait.

In particular, the volunteers had a strong will.

"I heard Kang Woo-jin is also an animation voice actor."

"Ah, I saw it too. But if you just look at pronunciation and diction, there won't be any problem at all, right?"

"that's right. Anyway, I was really curious, and my wish came true. "I can't wait to see Kang Woo-jin act right in front of me."

"······It really exceeded my expectations. To be honest, it exploded so much that I thought there would be some bubbles."

"Anyway, Kang Woo-jin is the first Korean actor to explode to such an extent in Japan, right?"

Although there were people who dreamed of acting, there were also quite a few who just took on short-term part-time jobs. Either way, Kang Woo-jin, who was in the center of the filming zone, was a strange and absurd figure.

"These days, all the actors in our theater group talk about Kang Woo-jin."

"Ah really? Well, on our side, the number of kids practicing Kang Woo-jin's acting has also increased. "I just changed the lines in the Hanryang and ' Malefriend' scenes."

To both unknown actors and the general public, Woojin was seen as just a star. How amazing is it that they are even coming from Korea and shaking up Japan, a foreign country? Even if you look back on the history of the Korean and Japanese entertainment industry, Kang Woo-jin is the only one.

So a few minutes later.

After the filming set was set up, the 'Stranger' team began filming the next scene.

"action!"

Naturally, Kang Woo-jin was currently Iyota Kiyoshi himself, and the handsome minor actor in front of him also focused on Horyo Eishi.

-Sigh.

Woojin or Kiyoshi with a dry face fiddled with the tape recorder in his hand. Then he slowly lifted it up, attached the recorder to his ear, and played back what had been saved. A woman's voice is heard. But the volume is not loud. It was the voice of a distraught, drunken Amie Horinochi.

It doesn't sound like much detail.

It was not clearly recorded on the audio device. It was an intentional production. Of course, Amie's absurd confession was stored in the tape recorder. All the things she did in the past and the things the same group did.