Chapter 238 - Tsunami 5

Hwalin in front of the elevator and Hye-yeon Hong just entered the building. The two exchanged eye contact for a while. Thanks to this, a short silence spread through the hallway of the building.

"·······"

"·······"

Both of them were clearly surprised. It was worth it. There was no mention of anything about this audition. Well, it wasn't strange. They were often on the phone, but no matter how close they were, they didn't share all of their business.

But I never thought I'd come face to face like this.

In fact, both Hwalin and Hong Hye-yeon were very interested in 'leech'. It had been like that since before. From the moment director Ahn Ga-bok officially announced 'Leech', the two had been preparing something. The goals were slightly different from each other, but the goals were in common.

To appear in 'The Leech'.

Soon, among the staff of the actresses facing each other, the heads of both sides made a puzzled expression. Either the hot side.

'Ah- Oh, by all means, Hong Hye-yeon is coming. It's very embarrassing.'

It was the same for Hong Hye-yeon.

'The atmosphere is going to be crazy. The audition will be conducted in a calm manner, but the two of them must be on the nerves as much as they are close.'

Kim Dae-young, who hadn't seen it in a while, was also seen in Hong Hye-yeon's group.

'Sir... what kind of morning drama do you feel? Looking at their expressions, it looks like they didn't know each other at all?? Does Woo-jin know, this bastard?'

Looking at it, Hong Hye-yeon and Hwalin's situation was a bit similar. Hong Hye-yeon took a break after her cameo in 'The Island of the Missing ' and 'Our Dining Table', and Hwalin did the same. Anyway, Hong Hye-yeon was the first to break the spreading silence. She let out a short sigh as she brushed her long straight hair behind her.

"Hu- I'm surprised, really."

Hwalin shrugged.

"So am i. I've never heard of a sister doing this."

"What are you talking about?"

It looked like they were fighting a little, but it was their normal behavior. Hong Hye-yeon then attached to Hwalin in front of the elevator.

"This work itself is highly confidential. In addition, since it is directed by Ga-Bok Ahn, there are plenty of actors who challenge it. Even if I didn't hear who it was, they were all prominent in rumors. Well, even though the audition itself and the judges, Mr. Woojin, were a bit rude, I didn't bother to say it because there would be quite a lot of people and it might not go well."

"Yes, sister. that's right. I did too. Besides, I'm an idol. It was a bit like saying To be honest, I was very worried about coming. I wondered if I would be okay with this audition."

"What do you mean? What are you doing?"

"Rather than how, it's just because there's something like that in my eyes."

While waiting for the elevator, the two talked sincerely. However, one was covered.

'About Woojin's story... Well, it's okay if I don't mention it.'

'Just in case you don't know, let's not tell Woo-jin. It can't be obvious.'

It was Kang Woo-jin. Both actresses had a lot of influence from Woojin until they came to this position. Whatever it was, the atmosphere became mysterious.