Chapter 257 - Gale 7

Kang Woo-jin's current form was like this. Hair down, white shirt buttoned up to the neck, well-pressed slacks, and shoes. Of course, they were all luxury goods and were also costumes for filming.

But overall, there was a strong feeling that they were dressed appropriately. The makeup is also light.

As Kang Woo-jin stood on the lawn of the huge house set, the staff's murmur passed by. what? Woojin raised his head.

Kang Woo-jin immediately realized why the staff had become so busy.

'Eh??'

Although his face was solid, Kang Woo-jin was very surprised as soon as he saw the foreigners standing at the beginning of the set. No, he was a little ravenous too.

'That giant!!'

Because Joseph Felton, whom he had briefly met in LA, was standing there. He is tall, black, and has a strong upper body that seems to pierce the sky. It was certain. Joseph's impression was so strong that he could not forget it.

The problem here is.

'What?? 'Why is that guy here?'

A producer who is famous even in Hollywood suddenly appeared on the scene of 'Leech'. even.

'Are the teams together??'

He didn't come alone. There were a lot of foreigners hanging around. It was then. Woojin's gaze as he looked at Joseph moved slightly to the right. A foreign woman can be seen covering her face with a hat and mask. Woojin immediately recognized her identity.

'crazy? Kara? Is that girl Miley Kara??!

I couldn't see her face, but it was almost certain because of her flowing blonde hair and overall silhouette, and especially because she was standing with Joseph. Kang Woo-jin's thoughts immediately became jumbled and tangled. It was only natural since Joseph, a producer who commanded Hollywood, and Kara, a global superstar, suddenly appeared on the 'Leech' scene.

What? Maybe grandpa? No, are you friends with director Gabok Ahn? Or Shim Hanho?

Or maybe Oh Hee-ryeong or other actors. However, Woojin was not overly excited. This was because the habitual concept was strong. Thanks to that, he was able to maintain a poker face. At that time, Joseph, a black man, noticed Woojin's gaze and raised his large hand. A small greeting to Kang Woo-jin. The smile was a bonus.

On the other hand, Kara doesn't move at all. Maybe it's because of that disguise.

Whatever it was, there were few people at this site who knew for sure the identity of that group of foreigners. Director Ahn Ga-bok and Kang Woo-jin were the only ones involved. Maybe that's why the whispers from dozens of staff members became extensive.

"Who are those foreigners?"

"I don't know, but something is killing the Force."

"Has this been discussed with the director?"

Joseph, recognizing the atmosphere, muttered softly in English to Kara, who was standing on his right.

"Kara, do you feel the atmosphere? You must never show your face. If it's okay, I'd rather you not say anything."

Kara, who put her hat down even more, let out a cold voice.

"I know, I'm not stupid."

"I'm just emphasizing it."

"Still, I will say hello to Woojin."

"Well, it looks like Kang Woo-jin already figured out who we are? You can see it now, he looked at us for a few seconds and then turned his attention to the scenario."