Chapter 346

Woojin, who had gotten up groggily, gave a hollow laugh. Was this what they called fainting? Just hours ago, it seemed impossible to fall asleep, yet now it was past 9 a.m.

'This feels strange.'

Having shed his conceptual persona, Kang Woo-jin felt a peculiar emotion—peaceful yet anxious. He wanted to lie still, but his heartbeat was accelerating.

Whatever it was.

- Swish.

He needed to get up and move. Kang Woo-jin slipped out of bed, his hair disheveled in comfortable clothes. For some reason, he picked up a script from the stack of "Beneficial Evil" scripts on the table.

"First, let's tackle the void space."

It was meant for rest. The grace of the void space. He needed to replenish his stamina for the battlefield in the afternoon. Today, he needed to recharge more than usual.

How much time had passed?

Kang Woo-jin, emerging from the void space into reality, stared at the white tuxedo hanging on the wall. This tuxedo might be today's combat attire.

Just as Woo-jin was about to pick up the tuxedo.

- Knock, knock.

Someone knocked on the room. Woo-jin quickly donned his conceptual persona. Instantly, his cynicism deepened as he opened the door. Choi Seong-geon, with his ponytail, smiled and gave a thumbs up.

"Let's eat, Woo-jin. A Korean lives on food, right?"

"Yes, Representative."

Kang Woo-jin agreed enthusiastically, though only internally.

Hours later.

The atmosphere of the festival was thick around Cannes, France, and it was already past 5 p.m. The area surrounding the Palais des Festivals, the main venue of the Cannes Film Festival, was overcrowded.

The red carpet was laid out again.

It was like the opening ceremony, but this time the red carpet stretched from the entrance to the end and was packed with thousands of reporters on both sides. All in tuxedos, they were even more crowded than at the opening ceremony.

Filming equipment was also prominently visible.

Small cranes and drones flew in the sky, with thousands of cameras of various sizes. Minivans with broadcasting station logos and teams from different countries lined up, and the number of onlookers surrounding the Palais des Festivals easily surpassed tens of thousands. Even on the large screen set up on the nearby beach, tens of thousands were gathered.

The parade had already started.

- Papapapapa!

- Papapapapapapa!

Stars from various countries, including top actors and directors, were heading towards the closing and awards ceremony of the Cannes Film Festival, with thousands of reporters in tuxedos snapping photos every second. Local broadcasts by dozens of broadcasting teams were also underway.

Familiar faces passed by.

Japanese directors and actors with films in the "Competition" section, Hollywood figures like Joseph and Megan, director Danny Landis, Miley Cara, and many more. The world's top film industry figures proudly paraded, and as time passed, the heat of the red carpet intensified.

At that moment.

- Thud!

From a limousine at the end of the red carpet, the short-haired director Ahn Ga-bok and Shim Han-ho got out. In other words, the "Leech" team had arrived. Since they were a hot topic at this Cannes Film Festival, as soon as the "Leech" team disembarked, hundreds of reporters showered them with flashes.