Chapter 280 - Chronicles 11

< Chronicles (11) >

When Kang Woo-jin first stepped into the hallway of 'A10 Studio' for the reading.

"After Kang Woo-jin was cast, the popularity of the topic increased significantly. But somehow, don't you think the voice acting industry is being seen as easy?"

He could immediately hear Japanese from two people who appeared to be voice actors. He saw them a few steps in front of him, they were constantly talking about Kang Woo-jin. As they followed them slowly, the voice actors did not stop whispering, perhaps because they did not sense that there were people listening. Of course, the person who understood their conversation most clearly was Kang Woo-jin himself.

He narrowed his eyebrows so that it was not noticeable.

'crazy? Talking behind my back?'

Kang Woo-jin is slightly tearful. To be honest, it was a scene that wasn't strange even if he was angry. However, because he always has to be resolute due to his concept, he remains cynical for now. It wasn't something to endure. Just see and watch forever. Either way, the Japanese voice actors tell Woojin's story with excitement. At this time, Han Ye-jeong, who was standing next to Woo-jin and had  short blue hair with black ends, spoke with the coldness of the world.

"Oppa, I think they're talking about you. In a bad way."

Although she is not an expert, she also has a level of understanding of Japanese. This news quickly spread to the stylist team. Kang Woo-jin calmed them down.

"I know, just leave it at that."

The Japanese voice actors made stupid noises when they opened the glass door of the conference room that appeared to be the reading room.

"How about a bet?"

"What bet?"

"Whether or not he memorized the first line."

Kang Woo-jin was preparing. Well, it was the time to show off his strength with the concept, but Woojin's original personality was such that he was a noob in scenes like this. If you don't touch it, you might not notice, but if you touch it openly, you can't stand it. Therefore, Woojin lowered his voice.

"Okay, let's have bet."

But he turned up the volume. His low, heavy voice rang throughout the reading room. Accordingly, the dozens of staff members inside and the Japanese voice actors who had arrived in advance turned their heads toward the entrance. And the Japanese voice actors who were talking behind Kang Woo-jin's back were quite surprised.

On the other hand, Kang Woo-jin spoke calmly as if asking everyone to listen.

"It's a bet, which of the voice actors, including me, an amateur, and two professionals, has the most money. How are you feeling?"

The Japanese voice actors' eyes widened. No, everyone in the reading room did that. Thanks to this, the staff of 'Male friend: Remake' are whispering.

"Well, what did Kang Woo-jin just say?"

"I think they decided to make a bet."

"Who is better between him and the voice actors?"

"I heard that too."

"what? Should we stop him?"

The staff had already recognized that Woojin's reputation among voice actors was not good. Most of their expressions darkened at once. The same was true for some of the voice actors in the reading room. However, they are more grimacing than dark. They seemed a little offended by Kang Woo-jin's words.