Chapter 266 - Masterpiece 3

Megan Stone, a famous Hollywood caddy, swept her brown bob hair while looking at the plan in her hand. The hard expression gives a very serious feeling. There were a lot of things mixed in her plan, but since she was a caddy, what she focused on was the simple material and synopsis.

'Universal Movies', a Hollywood distribution and film company, was a dinosaur film company in the top 5.

Since the synopsis was decided in such a place, there is no way it wouldn't be interesting.

Current Megan Stone also thought so. The material and synopsis are interesting. It has a smell with 'Jekyll and Hyde' as the motif and dissociative personality disorder added.

In other words, it means multiple personalities or multiple personalities coexisting.

Megan Stone somehow mentioned in the faint information contained in the synopsis.

'Kang Woo-jin... it would suit him very well.'

It reminded her of Korean actor Kang Woo-jin. To be more specific, it was Kang Woo-jin's acting while filming 'The Eerie Sacrifice of a Stranger ' that she saw in Japan. It didn't take long for Megan Stone to intuit Woojin's acting. But that alone had enough impact.

Just looking at it now, isn't it true?

If Woojin's acting is clear even in Hollywood, everything has been said. It was safe to say that Megan Stone had already fallen in love with Kang Woo-jin.

'At that time, Kang Woo-jin acted as if he had switched between several personas in just a few seconds. Yeah, like multiple personalities. No, it was a person with multiple personalities. At least then.'

The task of inadvertently changing a person's mask. However, it was as natural as flowing water. It wasn't noticeable. A performance that you can see with your own eyes but cannot believe. No, it was close to madness.

'After he finished acting, he returned to his original self, like a lie. 'It was a monster to swap himself with the actors.'

But it wasn't just his crazy acting that made Megan highly praise Kang Woo-jin.

'It wasn't a scene where charm exploded. Nevertheless, with just a few lines and a short performance, he captivated over a hundred people.'

Aura. Yes, Kang Woo-jin was full of aura of a star. At least in the eyes of Megan Stone, who worked as a caddy in the universe-like Hollywood.

'······He would pull off this act in an outrageous way. So much so that people will be shocked.'

It was at this time.

"Megan, how are you?"

English was heard from the other side of Megan Stone, who was sitting on the sofa. It was a male voice.

"I didn't know you would pay that much attention to it?"

There are three people sitting in front of her. There are two foreign men and a woman of different appearances. He looked quite old. It was natural. Because they are executives of 'Universal Movies,' a large corporate distribution and film company.

"The director has not yet been decided, but the production is confirmed."

Megan Stone, who had put down the plan she was looking at, answered while looking at a friendly foreign man among the people sitting in front of her.

"okay. Then what about the executive producer?"

"Joseph Felton is number one. I've already made an offer and am waiting for a response. Haha, he is a very busy producer, but we want him. Oh, Megan, you're already working on a project with Joseph, right?"