chapter - 1 ( His life)

Kim taehyung ( submissive) is the son of Minister Kim daehyung.

Minister daehyung had two wives one is his main wife wang minji and another one was his concubine Taeyeon.

He had two sons from his main wife minji, one is jiwoo ( submissive ) and another one is jisung. Taehyung was from his concubine Taeyeon who died after giving birth to him.

Taehyung grew up in abusive household. Since he was a son of a concubine no one cared about him except minister daehyung but because of his work he was never really home or had the time to check on him. So his care never really mattered.

Even the servents of Kim Household forgot that taehyung was the son of their master. For them only jiwoo and jisung mattered.

Kim minji , the main wife of minister daehyung never treated taehyung properly. Taehyung would always get the leftovers doesn't matter food or clothes.

All the submissive one's from rich households had to go through trainings. In their training teacher's from royal family come and teach them many things like How to play instruments or how to sing or dance,  how to behave in front of your future husbands as most of the minister's son's who were submissive will end up marrying into royal family's doesn't matter as a main wife or concubine.

Kim minji brought many teachers from royal family's so jiwoo could become the perfect candidate for the crown prince. Yep crown prince so he could become the future empress. Jiwoo didn't disappoint her, he was the perfect submissive. He was good looking, he learned how to play many instruments, he knew all the manners and etiquette.

Minister daehyung asked taehyung to attend the teaching along with jiwoo so he could be the perfect submissive as well but Minji wasn't happy with this dicision. She made taehyung sir far away from the teachers and jiwoo also give money to the teachers so they won't teach taehyung anything.

So when jiwoo was learning everything taehyung would just sit at the corner near the door looking at them with innocent eyes hoping to learn something.

But was it possible when the teachers didn't even care. Because of this jiwoo became everyone's favourite an educated young submissive while taehyung remain an uneducated no one.

Taehyung knew no one liked him growing up when he was a child he thought once he do everything minji asked him to do she will love him like jiwoo. So for a long time he did everything she asked him to do like not talking to anyone including his own father whenever he used to check on taehyung.

But when he grew up little bit over 13 he realised how his supposed mother never really cared for him. So he decided to speak up to his father about how often he would starve or how the new people who were suppose to teach him never talked to him.

But then he got to see the cruel side of minji. He got beaten up by few servents and was locked up for three days in the store room. The 13 years old thought he will die in pain and hunger.

When he got out of that nasty room by servents he faced Minji who warned him if he dared to utter anything infront of father she will kill him.

Taehyung got so shocked by all this that he stopped talking for next two years.

Minji made excuse saying taehyung fell from a tree that's why he got hurt to minister daehyung.

Daehyung was worried for taehyung, he wanted to stay close to taehyung but Minji always reminded him how taehyung is a submissive and it won't look good if a father stay too close to him.

On his 15th birthday taehyung got a special birthday gift from daehyung it was his mother's painting daehyung himself made from him. Since he saw taehyung's muttering mother word when he finally started talking again he thought it would be the best to give him something related to his mother, since taeyeon was a concubine, there wasn't any portrait of her.

Daehyung was again busy in his work since a war started and he could barely come home.

Whenever he used to come home he would see his son jisung and jiwoo doing well while taehyung would just silently sit infront of him. He was disappoint to see taehyung not knowing anything from royal etiquette to other things. He thought taehyung was just too lazy to learn anything. He didn't pressure him though he let taehyung do whatever he wanted atleast he thought so.

Taehyung became mature at a very young age he had too after all he had no one to relay on. He learned how how jiwoo would get married to a prince and became a empress one day since he was perfect after learning from those teachers. How he was useless since he knew nothing and probably marry a commoner.

Marriage, he learned about marriage while listening to the servents talking.  He learnt how all the submissive and girls have to get married after they grow up. Their marriage will decide how their life is going to be in future like jiwoo would marry a prince or the crown prince and his life will be happier. The prince will love him, He will have many servents around him, he will wear the most expensive clothes and jwellery.

The only thing taehyung get intrested in knowing more about is " how the prince will love him. "

Love is such a foreign word for him. He once saw a newly wed couple in the household. They both were servents but the husband took care of his submissive. He brought clothes and fruits for him, make his laugh specially when the submissive was pregnant with their baby. They weren't in the household for a long time but that submissive didn't ignore taehyung like others.

He wonders if his husband will like him atleast. he can't even imagine about loving. Why will he ?

He knew nothing, he wasn't beautiful like jiwoo nor he learnt any skills or etiquette.

He knew from the servents that he is going to marry a commoner, they say he will be the luckiest even if a commoner marry him.

Honestly he is happy to marry any commoner as long as the person likes him, that's his only wish.

But he also knew he was asking for too much. He only knew how to cook which is not even a skill compare to other things and he recently just learn how to do do embroidery.

The couple servents who came to their household for a while, treated him like a human and the submissive one teached him little bit of embroidery and he was really happy to learn since he once heard from his father that his mother loved doing embroidery.

He wasn't special and he knew it.
________________

Author's note

Submissive = ger / the boys who could give birth.

Crown prince = the prince who will become emperor in future

Please comment on my stories, I feel motivated to write more stories.