chapter - 28 ( Past )

Jin and Jungkook are sitting infront of each other while taehyung and namjoon thought it's better to leave both of them alone for a while.

Jin and Jungkook both shared their stories with each other.

Jungkook was furious hearing Jin's side of story. He felt like making that woman alive and torture her everyday.

" It's okay. I am fine now. Namjoon met me and saved me. He was the reason I am still alive and infront of you "  said Jin making Jungkook sigh.

He asked " Do you love him ? "

Jin blushed hearing this question. He looked outside where namjoon was sitting with taehyung and smiled and replied " yes. I love him. "

Jungkook felt relieved. He have no problem with Jin marrying namjoon.
He knew the man was loyal and hardworking. Also his hyung will stay with him if he marries him.

" I heard you married someone? " Asked Jin making Jungkook smile.

He said " his name is taehyung, I love him hyung, he makes me happy. "

Jin could see love in his brother's eyes. He is happy his brother isn't alone. " I am really happy for you. "

Jungkook held Jin's hand and said
" Hyung, I am going to be a father soon. "

Jin's eyes widen hearing this. He hugged Jungkook almost crying again.

" Congratulations. I can't believe my little brother grew up and now is going to be a father.

Where is the mother of your child. I want to meet him.."

Jungkook told Jin sit inside and went outside. He asked taehyung to go inside and meet Jin.

Taehyung became nervous he asked
" What if hyung dislikes me ? "

Jungkook chuckled hearing this and kissed his forehead. He said

" No one can dislike you. "

Taehyung sighed and went inside while Jungkook stood infront of namjoon, who didn't know what to say at that moment.

But Jungkook surprised him by hugging him all of a sudden. Namjoon was surprised but he hugged him back.

" Thank you so much for saving my hyung. Thank you for be there for him when he was suffering alone.

You did a lot for me. You can ask me for anything and I won't hesitate to give it you. "

Namjoon smiled hearing Jungkook and said " If you want to give me something then give me your hyung. I know he is a prince and I am nothing infront of him but trust me I will keep him happy. "

Jungkook looked at namjoon in disbelief. He said " You are everything for him. Look at you pretending to be innocent after stealing my brother's heart. "

Jungkook sighed and said " I am happy it's you. I will arrange the wedding for both of you. "

Namjoon was happy he is finally going to get married that too with the person he loves the most.

_________________

Taehyung entered the room and knocked to let him know his presence.

He then bowed and introduced himself " I am taehyung, your brother's wife. "

" Why are you bowing. You shouldn't do these things at this time " said Jin and helped taehyung to sit down.

He looked at taehyung for a while and said " You are beautiful. No wonder my brother fell for you. "

Taehyung blushed hearing this and said " Thank you. "

" You made me so happy by carrying this child. I wish I could give something precious at this moment as a present. But I have nothing to give you right now "  said Jin sighing. He remember how his mother used to talk about Jungkook's future wife.

Taehyung held Jin's hand and said
" I can already see in your eyes how much you love this child and that's enough for me. Nothing can be more precious than love. "

Jin hugged taehyung and kissed his forehead.

" I am happy Jungkook found you. "

Everyone had their dinner together that day. Jungkook felt like he was the happiest person alive at that moment.

_______________

Next day Jungkook was sitting with taehyung in the garden feeding the birds suddenly remembered something.

He held taehyung's hand and made him look at him. He asked " Tell me about the scars you have on your back. How did you get them ? "

Taehyung was surprised at the sudden question. He didn't know if he should tell Jungkook everything.

But he never wanted to hide anything from him. So he decided to tell him everything.

For the first time he is going to share his painful memories with someone.

He is happy this someone is his husband who loves him and will always protect him no matter what.

" My step mother never liked me. When I was a child she used to tell me if I obey her she will love me like jiwoo.

I listened to her. She told me to stay away from my father I did. She told me sit quietly at my room without talking to anyone I did.

But she lied. She never loved me. I used to get jiwoo's leftover food and clothes. She never loved me my lord she never did..."

Taehyung cried hugging Jungkook. He felt like stopping taehyung but he saw someone standing behind them so he decided not to. he also knew it's better if taehyung let it out.

He patted his head and let him continue.

" When I grew up a little bit I understood she was lying and will never love me, I shouldn't stay away from everyone. I should tell my father about it but....

But my father was busy, he barely used to come home. One day when I knew he will come home I waited for him.

But that day she came to me and she knew I was going to tell father everything so she made two of her servent beat me.

They started beating me and she enjoyed seeing me in pain. I was hiding my face with my arms so my back got injured the most. That's why I have those scars.

Pain goes away but scars, they stay with you forever.

When I opened my eyes I saw father in front of me. He was looking at me and the healer was telling him that my injuries were severe.

She told my father that I climbed a tree and fell down. That's how I got injured even the healer agreed.

After that I couldn't speak anymore. I felt like I wanted everything to end.

The healer told my father I probably lost my voice for the rest of my life.

He used sit next to me sometimes when I used to pretend to be asleep. I remember her telling him that he shouldn't be so close to me as I was submissive and it wasn't appropriate.

So he stopped, leaving me alone in that room.

I was lonely...I felt so scared whenever there is lightning or heavy rain but no one was there to comfort me...."

Taehyung couldn't stop sobbing holding Jungkook. He buried these memories with him for years.

Jungkook patted taehyung's head comforting him while glaring at the person who was behind them. Listening to their conversation from the start.
_________________

Author's note

I have decided to end this story in next two chapters.