chapter - 6 ( strawberries )

" It's getting late master. We should return now. " said namjoon looking at Jungkook who was laying down on the grass watching the sunset.

They came to this hilly area for some work and Jungkook wanted to enjoy the view for a while so they stopped.

Jungkook stopped when he spotted a strawberry garden, there was a old couple seems like they own the garden.

He climbed down from his horse and went infront of them. He asked the couple for some strawberries he is ready to pay them a high amount.

" I apologise but these strawberries aren't for sell. We grow these here for our family and relatives so no matter how much you pay we aren't giving you any "  said the woman making the man nervous. He could tell Jungkook was someone influential by his clothes.

" Dear, it's fine if we give him some. We have plenty " the man tried to coax his wife. He didn't wanted to offend some high ranking person.

" No I am not giving any no matter what " the old woman stated.

Jungkook sighed. He wanted some for taehyung. He don't like using his power for small things.

He said " you are like my grandmother, please understand I recently got married and wanted to take these for my wife. "

The old woman smiled hearing this and bring out a box of strawberries from her bag and held it infront of him but didn't gave him. She asked

" Do you love him ? "

Jungkook was taken aback by this question. He didn't know what to answer for a moment.

" I don't love him but I want to love him. I want to see him smiling and giggling all the time. I want to eat and sleep with him everyday. I want to see him round with my kids and start my family with him " answered Jungkook making the the couple laugh.

" Seems like you are already in love dear. Here take this and give to him " the old woman gave him the box and denied taking any money.

They said their house is near river make sure to visit next time he came here also bring his wife.

________________

Taehyung was sitting on his room waiting for the general. He cooked dinner for him but it's almost midnight and he didn't came back home.

In the morning when he woke up he didn't saw Jungkook, jimin told him that the general went out for some work and he will be late.

"  Taehyung, you should just eat your dinner and sleep. Maybe master will be back tomorrow, you will get sick like this " jimin tried to convince him but failed.

Jimin decided to go outside and look if the general is coming back leaving taehyung.

Min he and Jin he also tried to make convince taehyung saying it's not necessary but taehyung was stubborn.

It was past midnight when Jungkook reached home. He entered to see jimin sitting in front of his room almost falling asleep.

He asked jimin to prepare a bath for him. He took a bath first and then entered his room. Jimin already informed him that taehyung is awake while waiting for him.

Taehyung saw him and went to the dining room. The dishes were cold so he called a servent and asked to warm up.

Taehyung served all the dishes quietly while the general watched him.

Jungkook was thinking about what the old woman said ' seems like you are already in love. '

Does he love taehyung already ?
he found taehyung beautiful, the most beautiful actually. He liked taehyung's behaviour, he like his cooking. What he liked the most is how simply taehyung decided to give him a gift in return that too a handmade handkerchief, It reminded him of his mother.
It seems like he he like everything about him from his shy gaze to his innocent acts.

He remembers how he used to get irritated whenever there is any princes or a submissive prince used to get close to him.

But with taehyung everything is different maybe because he is married to him or he really fell in love with him ? It's too early he thought.

" Don't wait for me next time " said Jungkook with a deep scolding like voice making taehyung sad. He felt like he should wait for his husband. He watched his father having dinner alone many times after coming back home late night.

" Okay " taehyung replied, it's not like he can argue with the general.

" There is a royal bouquet happening in two days. The emperor asked me attend it with you. Be ready if you need any clothes or other stuff ask jimin. "

Taehyung felt anxious hearing this. He never attended royal bouquets. He don't know what to do or how to talk he didn't wanted to embarrass his husband by doing something stupid but the emperor asked the general he can't say no. The emperor will feel disrespected.

_________________

" What happened ? " asked Jungkook with a serious voice after they entered their bedroom. He noticed how taehyung face fell when talked about going to the royal bouquet.
" You don't want to go ? "

" It's not like that. I am afraid I will embarrass you my lord. I am not really good at anything or don't know how to behave in these occasions, what if I offend any people from royal family..... " Taehyung didn't realise when he started babbling while zoning out.

" Stop thinking too much "  said Jungkook making taehyung looked at him.

" I will be there with you. Don't worry I won't let you do anything wrong " Jungkook patted his head making taehyung nod not in relief though.

He don't trust these words like 'dont worry' or ' I will be there with you ' anymore. He often heard these things from his father but at the end he was never there for him.

Jungkook opened the strawberry box and put it in front of taehyung.

" for me ? " asked taehyung while looking at them with wide eyes.

He never eat strawberries. He remembered these fruits were reserved for jiwoo and jisung. He used to get leftovers but these fruits were expensive and jiwoo and jisung never wasted them so he never get to know how these things taste.

" Yes " Jungkook replied and sat on the bed.

" Can I have them right now ? " asked taehyung again.

" Ofcourse you can " It's funny how Jungkook found taehyung's silly questions adorable while if it's any other person he would irritated.

Taehyung couldn't help start eating them one by one. He eyes widen realising how sweet they were.

Jungkook looked amused seeing taehyung behaving like he eat them for the first.

" Slow down or you will chock. You are behaving like you are eating strawberries for the first time "  he said.

Taehyung didn't reply he slowed down his eating and realised how he was so busy eating he didn't even asked his husband if he wants to have some.

Taehyung stood up and took the box towards the bed. He then offered Jungkook some making him smirk.

Jungkook saw taehyung's lips were wet because of strawberry juices and he got an idea.

He said " I want you to feed me. "

Taehyung placed the box on the bed, he took one strawberry and put it near Jungkook's mouth asking him to eat.

" Not like this " said Jungkook with a devilish look and made taehyung sit on his lap.

He then put the strawberry between his teeth and asked taehyung to feed him.

Taehyung could feel his cheeks burning, what kind of feeding is this ? He was too embarrassed to even move.

He didn't had too the next moment Jungkook bit the strawberry in his mouth and all juices started flowing from their mouth.

He didn't even realise when Jungkook started sucking his lips, biting them slightly making him feel things he never felt before.