chapter - 25 ( giving up)

" You know what ? Let me choose it for you. You get nothing...." said the empress and bring out something from her hanbok.

Before Jungkook can stopped her she put the thing on her mouth swallowing right after.

Jungkook help her throat screaming at her " You aren't getting an easy death "

The empress laughed and said " you will never find your brother, you will always think about this moment and cry....you killed my emperor, and I know even if I told you about your bother you will not spare my life. "

Jungkook stabbed her and threw her on the ground, the then dragged her towards the small fireplace and burnt her.

Because of her poison she had to bear the pain only for few minutes, she died.

All the ministers tried to find the crown prince but he was nowhere to be found so they had to accept Jungkook as the next emperor.

Jungkook went out and announced himself as the next emperor.

All the soldiers and people went on their knees and accepted him as their next emperor.

After some few hours when everything was settling down Jungkook went towards his horse but namjoon stopped him.

" Where are you going ? "

" To get my empress " replied Jungkook and tried to get on his horse but he went unconscious on namjoon's arms.

" You need a healer right now " sighed namjoon. He knew Jungkook was holding it for a long time. He got many injurious when he was fighting. And now just physical and mentally he wasn't well specially after hearing about his brother.

Namjoon took Jungkook inside and called the healer.

_________________

Jimin and taehyung found a house near the waterfall. A old couple was living there.

When they asked for help they weren't sure but after jimin revealed that taehyung is pregnant they agreed.

Taehyung was looking outside of the window thinking about Jungkook.

He held his stomach and started talking to his unborn child " I hope your father is doing well. I know he is strong and brave and I should trust him still I am feeling little concious. "

" You know you should only think about positive things at this time " Said the old woman and sat next to him.

" I know it's just I can't help..."

" Here have some strawberries, it's good for your health " said the old woman and gave taehyung a bowl of strawberries.

Taehyung thanked her. After having some he said " It's taste exactly like the ones my husband brought it for me for the first time "

The old woman smiled and said
" really? These are from our own farm and we don't sell. We take care of the plants really well that's why our strawberries are little bit different from the ones you will find in shops. Ours are bigger and sweeter. "

" Wait...A man came to our farm one and a half month ago and told us he wanted it for his newly wed submissive. " The old woman and making taehyung realise it was his general cause Jungkook brought him those strawberries when they were newlyweds and he is the one who told him about this couple living near the waterfall.

The old woman laughed and said
" your husband loves you a lot. I could see it on his face when he was talking about you. "

Taehyung felt really happy hearing this from her, it made his mood better.