chapter - 4 ( The wedding)

Daehyung was counting the dowry for taehyung. Today is the wedding day and he was really happy.

Minji sat next to him and looked brothered seeing the dowry. It was a lot. But she didn't wanted make herself look bad infront of him that's why she stayed quite.

Jiwoo was sitting beside feeling salty as he was the older one but it's taehyung who is getting married first. It was unusual and made it seems like he wasn't the first choice even though it wasn't true.

_________________

Daehyung entered taehyung's room who was sitting infront of mirror. He was wearing a beautiful red outfit and wore all the jwelleries he brought for him.

" You look beautiful just like your mother. She would have been so happy seeing you getting married today. "

Taehyung didn't felt moved. Something inside him died long time ago now no matter what his father say he can't feel the emotions behind his words.
Instead he was busy thinking about something else. He was feeling anxious, he barely go outside and he is going to a complete different household. He have no idea how to manage or how to behave. He is scared he will make the general upset by doing something wrong.

" I feel like you and jiwoo grew up too fast. Because of my work I couldn't spend time with both of you. I am afraid I was not a good father.

Anyways minji and I chose two new servents for you who will go with you. If you feel any discomfort or anything you can write me a letter or ask them to contact me okay "

Daehyung waited for minutes while holding taehyung's hand hoping taehyung would say something but he got disappointed when he stayed quite.

He left taehyung with minji as he thinks minji as a mother would give him some lessons he can't as a father.

Minji looked taehyung rolling her she lifted taehyung's veil and said

" Finally I am getting rid of you. Hope you die there and never come back.
If you want to live just spread your legs like a good s*** maybe the general will show you some mercy. "

Minji put the veil on its place and took taehyung outside as it was time to go.

Outside jisung hugged taehyung even though he didn't want to but since daehyung was watching he had to pretend to be a good brother.

Jiwoo also hugged taehyung whispering " Go die b**** " in his ear.

At the end daehyung helped taehyung to get inside the carriage which was beautifully decorated for him.

The two new servents called min he and Jin hee looked at minji who gesture them to go.

__________________

The general's household was beautifully decorated and right now everyone including the general was waiting for the bride to come.

When the carriage arrived Jungkook stood infront of it. One of the wedding ritual was the groom have carry the bride inside, the bride cannot step on the ground.

When taehyung heard jimin's voice asking him to come out he carefully adjusted the veil. He was about to carefully go out when one of the servent who were sitting inside with him pushed him from behind though he was too anxious to notice.

Taehyung would fell on the ground on his face it wasn't The general who catches him on time.

Jimin immediately held taehyung's veil on time or his face would have been revealed. " Careful master "

Taehyung could feel a pair of strong hands around his waist. His heart was beating really inside his ribcage. He was so thankful to jimin for holding his veil.