chapter - 16 ( confessions )

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. Tears started pouring from his eyes after hearing this from the general.

Jungkook looked at him and said " I love you so much that I feel like I will die without you.

I feel loved when you wait for me so we could have dinner together, I feel loved when you cook delicious food for me, I feel safe in your arms.

I want to live with you, I want to take care of you, I want to make love with you, I want to have five or six kids with you, I want to raise them with you and be the best father in the world.

And then one day I want to take my last breath in your arms and say goodbye to this world. "

Taehyung couldn't believe Jungkook words for a moment. It feels like he is watching a beautiful dream and don't want to wake up.

" I love you too my general."

Taehyung closed his finally accepting his unknown feelings towards the general.

He was scared to accept his feelings not wanting to carry the burden of one sided love.

" You feel home. A peaceful home I always wanted. I feel loved when I am around you.

I love cooking for you and then wait for you, I do it not because I am a wife I should do it. I genuinely love taking care of you.

I feel like I am in heaven when I am yours arms. I feel like I am a prince when you treat me well.

I want to be a good wife for for you. I want you to make love with me, I want to give birth to your kids and then raise them with you. I also want to be the best mother for them.

Don't talk about dying I will die the next moment you leave this world.
I want to be with you forever even when I will leave this world I will follow you till the end. " Said taehyung making Jungkook the happiest.

He hugged taehyung whispering " I love you more " in his ears.

Taehyung hugged him with all of his strength. He felt so possessive about Jungkook. He noticed the jiwoo looked at him, he felt scared for a moment thinking what if Jungkook also find jiwoo attractive but hearing Jungkook's confessions he wasn't worried anymore.

Both hugged each other for a while and then Jungkook asked taehyung lay down.

Finally a servent knocked saying the healer had arrived. Jungkook let them came in and asked the healer to check taehyung.

The healer confirm taehyung is fine, it's just his temparature was low. He asked him drink some warm soup and stay warm.

After the healer went out daehyung came to see taehyung. He was really worried when he heard the news.

He sat next to taehyung and asked him " why he was in that situation ? "

Jungkook also wanted to know, he looked at taehyung waiting for an answer.

Taehyung didn't wanted to answer his father. But seeing Jungkook looking at him he couldn't help but tell the truth.

" Someone pushed me from behind. I didn't see his face. "

Jungkook looked at daehyung and said " investigate this situation I want the culprit in front of me. I will kill him with my own hands. "

Daehyung agreed, he asked taehyung to rest and went out to find out about the culprit.

Minji and jiwoo also came to see him with their fake sympathy. But Jungkook asked them to go noticing taehyung wasn't liking presence at the moment saying taehyung needs some rest.

Taehyung sighed, he closed his eyes feeling happy about how much Jungkook loved him. He felt just jumping around the room, he was the happiest person on earth.

A servent brought some soup for taehyung and Jungkook started feeding him.

He also asked for extra sheets as the healer asked taehyung to stay warm.

Taehyung was under the several sheets only his face was out and Jungkook was sitting beside him the whole time.

Taehyung wake up after a short nap and it was time for dinner. Jungkook didn't let him get out of the bed and made him eat his dinner on bed.

Then taehyung asked him to go out and grab his dinner. Jungkook didn't wanted to go but taehyung had other plans.

He forced him to out. Jungkook listen to him but also let namjoon guard taehyung from outside.

______________

Jungkook straight up went to find daehyung to ask him if he found the culprit.

He found daehyung with all the servents lining up infront of him.

Jungkook went there and said " I want the culprit to come out and confess his crime. I am just letting you know you still have time or you will see the worst side of me. "

No one spoke up feeling scared. Jungkook looked around and found the servent who told him that he saw taehyung going towards the backyard.

" You knew taehyung went towards the backyard, did you see anyone else going there after taehyung? " He asked making the servent glup.

He looked down and said " I saw two people going that way. "

He pointed out at two people. Daehyung asked both of them to come out and one of them immediately started crying saying he didn't do anything.

While the other saw the person and then followed him crying that it's not him.

Jungkook looked at both of them and noticed something. He saw one person's cloth was wet at the bottom.

He held the person by his throat and pulled out his dagger. He asked one question" why ? "

The people didn't answer why, he knew he will die either way so he accepted his fate and closed his eyes.

Jungkook felt so much anger when he didn't answer. He stabbed that repeatedly and threw his dead body on the ground.

The blood was everywhere and everyone was scared seeing the general like this.

" Even if it's just a scratch I won't hesitate to kill anyone. Nobody can get away after hurting my wife. "

Daehyung calmed him down and told him that he will find out who was behind this.

________________

Taehyung got up from his bed and peaked outside. He saw namjoon standing outside of his chember who bowed to him.

Taehyung said " when the general comes near this room, you have to give me signal okey? "

" Okay. "

Taehyung entered his bath chember and cleaned himself properly.

After that he took out the special garments jimin gave him. He wore them and looked at himself.

He blushed hard seeing himself on the mirror. The clothes he was wearing was just innerwears and a see through silk upper layer.

He remember Jungkook's words, he said he wanted to make love him.

Taehyung combed his hair and decided not wear any jewelry.

He knew Jungkook found him beautiful now but the only thing he was not sure about is the scars he have on his back. Jungkook didn't noticed them while changing his clothes cause he wasn't really looking at his body.

But he will see then while they make love right?