chapter - 29 ( Father)

Daehyung came back home. He sat on his study room and put the gift box away which he brought for taehyung.

He thought about giving taehyung a gift he was going to make him grandpa. He wanted to surprise taehyung with his sudden visit but...

He heard what taehyung said. He was a such a bad father. Throughout his whole life he focused on his work so much that he forgot to take care of his son.

He was a fool to believe minji, he thought minji was treating taehyung like jiwo and jisung.

He has no right to call taehyung his son again. He deserves nothing.

He cried hard, taehyung's sobs were ringing in his head. After crying he took a dicision.

He took his pen and a clean paper. He wrote a letter and put his seal on it.

He then asked a servent to call everyone in the living room.

Minji saw daehyung standing with a letter. She was confused why suddenly daehyung asked all of them to gather.

Jiwo and jisung stood there confused.

" What happened dear ? You suddenly asked all of us to come here" minji asked standing infront of him.

Daehyung looked at minji calmly and said " Do you love taehyung ? "

Minji smiled nervously, why daehyung is asking this suddenly.

" Of course I d... " before she could complete daehyung slapped him hard making her lips bleed.

Minji watched daehyung in disbelief.
Jisung and jiwoo also got angry at their father. But before they could say anything daehyung said " Lier... You are lier. "

Daehyung looked at minji and said
" If you disliked taehyung that much, you could have tell me. I would have send him somewhere else but you...."

Daehyung held minji by her hair and continued " you decided to make his life living hell, you made him feel like an orphan.... How dare you you give him any leftovers.

He was Kim daehyung's youngest son and you treated him like that..."

Mini looked at daehyung with rage and replied " I managed your household for years, I took care of you, I raised your kids and you raised your hands at me because of that dirt. Why do you love him so much ? He is just a low-key concubine's son."

Daehyung left her hair and sighed
" Somewhere inside my heart I was hoping that maybe you are innocent, I wanted to listen to your side, maybe you will ask for forgiveness and realise your mistake but I was wrong."

He threw the letter to minji and continued " Take your divorce letter and run for your life. The emperor is coming after you. Guard, throw this women out..."

A guard came and started dragging minji outside while she cried.

Jisung and jiwoo both protested but daehyung only said one thing " If you both feel that bad then you can join your mother. "

Minji asked both of them to shut their mouth and stay while she got thrown out of Kim household.

She didn't had any time to think cause the emperor's royal guards were waiting for her.

The guards took her and threw her in a dark room. There was no light, she could only hear sound of insects.

__________________

Jungkook carried taehyung inside. The submissive was exhausted after crying so much.

Jungkook made him sit down on the bed and feed him some food.