chapter - 11 ( Lucky )

Jimin bid yoongi goodbye. If yoongi is stubborn he is too. When yoongi asked him to promise him that he will move on if he don't come back.

He replied " I know you will come back and we will get married. "

He smiled remembering yoongi's disappointed face.

He touched the pearl necklace he got from yoongi and teared up. He finally got his love.

He run towards taehyung hugged him tightly.

" Taehyung... taehyung..."

Taehyung got surprised when jimin suddenly come to his room and hugged him from behind.

" Yoongi said he will marry me once he come back. I am so happy. Why I feel like you are lucky for me.... It's been years since I was trying to pursue him but he never said yes.
And look he said yes... you are my lucky charm."

Jimin smiled kissing taehyung on his forehead.

" You are thinking too much into this. He always loved you and decided to confess today, that's it " Said taehyung mami jimin disagree.

" Nope.... No matter how much you try I wont change my opinion. You are lucky for me.
Thanks for coming into my life. I was so lonely before. You came into my life like a little brother and everything changed. "

Taehyung couldn't help but feel emotional. This is the first time someone called him lucky. Infact he got called as a bad omen because his mother died after giving birth to him.

" Thanks hyung.. thank you so much. " Said taehyung hugging jimin back.

__________________

Jungkook was roaming around the market. He was here to meet someone.

He thought about buying something for taehyung.

He entered a jwellery shop and coincidentally jiwoo and crown prince both were present there.

The shop owner widened his eyes seeing Jungkook. He couldn't believe the crown prince and the general both decided to enter his shop at the same time.

Jiwoo decided to spend some time with the crown prince and thought he will try to make the prince change his mind.

Jungkook didn't even greeted the crown prince or maybe didn't even noticed him. He roamed his eyes around the shop to see what he can he buy for taehyung.

The crown prince felt disrespected, this is not the first time he got this treatment from the general.

Jungkook always behave like he is nothing and never greet him or talk to him with respect. He is the future emperor everyone should respect him.

Jungkook's eyes got stuck on a beautiful hairpin. He stared at it for a while and then looked at the shop owner.

" I want this hairpin. "

Jiwoo frowned realising it was the hairpin he liked it. He was about order it when Jungkook entered the shop.

" But it's mine. I liked it first. " Said jiwoo smiling sweetly at Jungkook.

Jungkook completely ignored his words and asked the owner about the price and asked him to give him.

The crown prince thought it's a perfect time to show Jungkook his place.

He said " General Jungkook, jiwoo already liked this hairpin. And I decided to buy it for him. "

The owner felt nervous hearing this. He didn't know one hairpin will cause this much drama. The fact that this hairpin doesn't have a copy making it worse.

He looked at the general and then the prince not knowing what to do.

" We like many things in this world crown prince..." Said Jungkook looking at the prince and continued

" They don't became ours because of that and you only decided to buy it I already placed my order. "

The crown prince became furious hearing Jungkook. How everytime Jungkook behaves like he is prince and can get anything he want.

" General Jeon. You better hand me over that hairpin or it won't be good for you " said the crown prince making jiwoo happy. He thought the prince is doing this for him.

Jungkook paid the owner and took the hairpin box. He then looked at the prince will cunning eyes and whispered " I know what's good for me crown prince. But I don't think you know what's good for you. "

Jungkook started walking away when the furious crown prince ordered his bodyguard's to attack the general and snatch the box.

The bodyguard's were terrified of seeing the general. Their hands started shaking, they knew if they attack the general they will get killed but they can't disobey the prince.

The soldiers attacked the general and they were on the ground in few seconds making everyone's along with jiwoo's jaw drop.

" Do you want to try your luck crown prince? " asked Jungkook while raising his bloody small dagger.

The crown prince gulped his is not that good a fighting or using weapons so facing the general wasn't something he ever looked forward too.

The crowd started whispering to each other about how strong the general was and the crown prince embarrassed himself.

When Jungkook didn't got any response he wiped his dagger and placed it on his waist. After that he looked at soldiers who were on the ground and muttered " useless people..."

After Jungkook went away from there jiwoo looked at the crown prince's expression. He looked little scared.
He internally scoffed at the prince.
What's the point of being a crown prince if he can't even control a general.

__________________

When Jungkook returned he saw taehyung sitting on the garden fully focused on his embroidery.

He silently went behind him and sat behind him without making any noise and gestured the guards not to greet him.

He watched the disign taehyung was making it a was a beautiful butterfly getting out of a cage.

He thought taehyung won't find out about him this soon but he got surprised when taehyung said
" Stop staring at my work, it's not finish yet. "

Jungkook sighed and hugged taehyung from behind. He kept his head on his shoulder and said
" I brought something for you."

Jungkook held the box infront of taehyung.

Taehyung frowned when he stopped few drops of blood on Jungkook's hand. He got worried and immediately turned around.

He held Jungkook's hand and asked
" are you injured ? "

Jungkook sighed he wiped the blood of and showed taehyung.

" It's not my blood. Stop worrying about me I can protect myself. "

Taehyung sighed seeing the hand. He then again turned around and took the box in his hand.

He is excited to see what Jungkook brought for him. He opened the box and saw a beautiful hairpin.

" It's beautiful. Thank you so much. "

" It will look more beautiful in your hair " Jungkook took the hairpin and put it on the side of his head closer to his ear.

Once again Jungkook is amazed by taehyung's beauty. He can't believe he got a fairy as his wife. He is really lucky.

He caresses taehyung's cheeks and placed a kiss on his forehead.

__________________

Author's note

I am really sorry for the delay.

I have a question for all of you. Should I add smut in upcoming chapters or skip it ?