last chapter ( Family)

Taehyung came inside and stood infront of jiwoo. He looked at the pink pearl necklace he was wearing and said " The emperor is person, he is not like this necklace that you can snatch it from me just because you liked it. "

Jiwoo  greeted his teeth, seeing taehyung becoming an empress when it's him who deserves it makes him go mad.

" Don't be arrogant taehyung , The emperor favours you now doesn't mean he will always be the same.
He is an emperor he can get anything he wants right now. Now you are pregnant, when you won't be able to satisfy him he will obviously want someone else...."

Before jiwoo could finish taehyung slapped him hard. He cannot hear anything about his and emperor's relationship.

Jiwoo held his cheek, he was shocked this is the first time taehyung dared to hit him. He was about to slap him back when his father held his hand.

" Don't you dare jiwoo. Remember he is an empress now and he is also pregnant. If you don't stay away from him you will end up in Jail for it " daehyung warned jiwoo who's face was red because of his anger.

" I hope your child die and the emperor stop loving you... " said jiwoo screaming at taehyung who was shocked hearing such things from jiwoo.

He teared up instantly and placed his hand on his stomach as if he was protecting his child from those words.

He looked down for a while and then looked up. His eyes didn't had any sadness in them, it was pure rage.

He called the royal soldiers and said
" This person dare to speak ill about your unborn prince. Take him and lock him up in the darkest jail makes sure he never see the light again.."

The soldiers held jiwoo making sure he kneeled down infront of their empress.

" I would think about forgiving you if you would have talk ill about me or the emperor but you decided to take my child's name. You wished him to...

Nevermind I should have already expected this from you. You don't have any humanity left, that's why you didn't even hesitate to order one of your servent to push me in the pond....." said taehyung making jiwoo widen his eyes.

Daehyung was shocked hearing this. He looked at jiwoo in disgust. He really failed as a father.

" You are wondering how I know ? The person who pushed me was one of your favourite server and after investigation namjoon found some pink pearls in his room which you gave him from this necklace.

I begged the emperor so he don't punish as you are still young but it seems like you won't ever realise your mistake.

You can't even imagine the emperor's love me. He will never leave me or want someone else.

About my child. Don't worry he will be fine, Buddha with save him from your malicious wors. I will make sure to give you the news when he will be born."

Before jiwoo could reply a soldier stuffed his mouth with some dirty cloth and a maid took the pink pearl necklace from his neck.

The royal soldiers took him away leaving taehyung and daehyung alone.

Daehyung sighed feeling exhausted by all this. He felt like his head was spinning at that moment. He was about to fall when taehyung held him and helped him to sit.

He made him drink some water and made him feel better.

Daehyung looked at taehyung and asked " You shouldn't have come here at this time. The conditions of the road is not good. "

Taehyung sighed and sat infront him. He said " I came here for two reasons.

Number one I came here as an empress to invite the prime minister of our court for prince Jin's wedding. "