chapter - 17 ( Making love )

When taehyung heard some coughing from outside he knew Jungkook is coming.

He went to the bed and sat properly adjusting his outfit. He smiled shyly biting his lips but the remembered Jungkook's words and he blushed hard.

Jungkook asked namjoon to take rest and entered the room. He was surprised seeing taehyung sitting in the bed wearing a revealing outfit looking down.

" What are you doing ? You should be resting right now..." Said Jungkook making taehyung pout.

" I am fine right now. I don't need to rest anymore. "  Said taehyung making Jungkook frown.

" What do you think you are doing by wearing this revealing outfit at this hour when the healer asked you to stay warm ? " Said Jungkook and tried to cover taehyung with the duvet but taehyung shrugged it off.

" Stop. I told you I am fine. " Taehyung stood up pouting. Here he specially dressed up for him. Instead of noticing he is just scolding him. This is not fair.

Jungkook sighed and cupped taehyung's face. He said " I understand you are feeling well and you don't need any rest but why are dressed up like this ? It's too...."

Jungkook didn't finish and looked at him up and down. Now that he's close he could see taehyung's collarbones because of the see through silk cloth.
He can also see taehyung's waist shape and and his thighs.

Taehyung felt his gaze and looked down. He held Jungkook's hanbok corner around his hand and started playing with it. He shyly said " Today I want you to make love with me. "

Jungkook froze hearing this. He couldn't believe his ears. Taehyung really asked him to make love ?

" Do you know the meaning of these words? "  Asked Jungkook placing his arms around taehyung's waist.

" Ofcourse I know. I also know we should have done it on our wedding night but I fell asleep. " Said taehyung looking little embarrassed for the fact that he fell asleep on his wedding night.

Jungkook smirked hearing this. He said " That's right, you fell asleep forgetting about your poor general. "

" But now you are asking for it. Let me ask you again are you ready for it ?
Later don't ask me to stop in the middle of it. "

Taehyung sighed. He looked at Jungkook and confidently said " I am ready to give myself to you. I won't ever stop you from loving me. "

Those were the last words Jungkook needed to hear. He pulled out the dagger from his waist and tossed it on the side, he did the same with two other knife he had on his shoes.

He then lifted taehyung on his arms and went towards the bed. He gently laid taehyung on the middle.

Taehyung breathing started getting heavier, he looked at Jungkook with anticipation.

Jungkook hovered over taehyung and gently started kissing his face. First his forehead then his cheeks and at last he started kissing his lips.

He gently bit those lips and sucked them making taehyung moan.

After he was satisfied he went to his neck. He removed the upper layer clothing and started kissing his collarbones.

He started sucking and biting making few Marks making taehyung feel unreal. Everyone was new for him and he could only held into Jungkook's neck.

After Jungkook was satisfied with his neck he went down. He removed the inner layer and couldn't help but stare at his buds.

Taehyung looked away, Jungkook's gaze was too strong for him. Specially when he was sensitive when it comes to his buds.